FREE Full Screen Private Browsing Web Browser for iPhone & iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• The #1 ranked Private Browser for iPhone and iPad •
• OVER 5 MILLION USERS •
Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN for FREE! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• TOTAL PRIVACY WHILE BROWSING
• BLAZING FAST
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
and: COMPLETELY FREE!
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Bookmarks, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
In addition this app is COMPLETELY FREE and works on iPhone, iPod and iPAD! so get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- HD Video streaming.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Lean app leads to fastest possible page loading.
- Always starts in Ask or Google search home.
- Even while multitasking.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Completely FREE (and no annoying ads bar!)
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
What's New in Version 4.3
-= V4.3 =-
- Improved Bookmark Functionality
- Added Fillr Autofill function
-= V4.2 =-
- Fixed issue with desktop browsing on some sites
- Fixed issue with toolbar covering add bookmark button when too many bookmarks are added
-= V4.0 =-
- Added 64 bit native support
- Fixed display glitch while switching apps
- Improved speed on iOS 8
-= V3.9 =-
- Improved launch images for iPad Landscape mode
- Fixed crash when running on iOS 5
-= V3.8 =-
- Added iOS 8 Native resolution support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
-= V3.7 =-
- Fixed address bar landscape orientation on iPad
-= V3.6 =-
-= V3.5 =-
- Fixed landscape orientation alignment
- Improved loading speed
- New localizations in thai and portuguese
-= V3.4 =-
- Fixed alignment issue in the Bookmarks page
- Improved update notifications
- Improved UI animations
-= V3.3 =-
- Retina display icons
- Added ability to change search engine from App Settings
- Default search engine set to Ask.com if no search engine was manually selected in settings
-= V3.2 =-
- Fixed a crash issue
-= V3.0 =-
- Fixed a issue with scroll bar display location
- Fixed a issue dealing with suggestions
-= V2.9 =-
- Fixed a bug on iPad version that causes app to crash when accessing bookmarks
-= V2.8 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Unified URL Bar
- Improved performance
-= V2.7 =-
- iPhone 5 Full Screen Support
-= V2.5 =-
- Even faster speed than before via optimised ARC code and new LLVM compiler
-= V2.4 =-
- Fixed rare crash for some sites
- Added HD iPad Icon
-= V2.3 =-
- Fixed status bar white gap after watching videos then rotating device.
- url field auto capitalisation switched off
-= V2.2 =-
- Fixed iPad bookmark delete issue
- Improved memory management
-= V2.1 =-
- Added button glow when tapping buttons
- Fixed issue with saving bookmarks
- Rearranged UI slightly
- Reduced download size slightly
-= V2.0 =-
- Fixed scrolling issue with iOS 4.3.1
- Fixed History Tracking
- Improved Speed
-= V1.9 =-
- Fixed minor bookmark issue
- Support for iPod Touch 1G and iPhone 3.0
-= V1.8 =-
- Fixed crash for iPhone 3 pre 3.2 OS devices
-= V1.7 =-
- Fixed iOS 3.x compatibility
I have tried almost every app they have for watching videos of your choice but this is defiantly the best free app ever, and I have no intentions of looking any further for a better app to take its place. I only had one trouble with it but could get around it anyway. I finally deserted it then re-installed it to cure the problem I was having with a black screen and not showing the video but that solved my problem and I didn't loose any saved videos I had. The best part is that is free to watch videos and you can go to almost any site you want by typing in any url...I'm sure you'll be very happy if you get this app.
Simple and Useful
This GREAT app is useful for quickly searching anywhere on the Internet without having to worry about privacy concerns since it erases all your history and cookies as soon as you minimize. It's useful for when you don't want your safari info tracked, and its also useful for going to suspicious websites to check it out. It's also good for privacy when other people are around and you need to check the Internet but don't have time to clear history. Use Safari for bookmarks and standard web browsing. Use this app for all incognito uses.
Excellent Browser for many uses
I find that the speed of this browser alone makes it an excellent tool to get sites fast without recording tracks. Especially useful if you're sharing a device. I like the full screen option. Hey in today's world people for a variety of reasons just don't some to follow their every move and deserve their privacy and shouldn't feel bad about it. Like free speech, some abuse this and the majority of citizens will still not loose out. I have good scrouples and hope my fellow web surfers will see the benifit in this crafty browser. 5+stars
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 09, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Savy Soda HK Limited
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.