Full Screen Private Browsing Web Browser
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN for FREE! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• COMPLETE PRIVATE BROWSING
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
• FASTER NO FRILLS
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Cache, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
In addition this app is COMPLETELY FREE and works on iPhone, iPod and iPAD! so get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Always starts in Google, Yahoo or Bing search homepage.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Completely FREE (and no annoying ads bar!)
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
What's New in Version 10.1
A Patch update which addresses below issues:
- bug which prevented switching to desktop mode
- a crash that occurs when uploading a photo
- a display bug when filling webforms
Works as it should
Works great, I've had no technical issues. My only problem, and it's entirely on my end, is that if you have to get out of the app for something, whatever you were reading is gone. Which is what it is supposed to do. It just takes some getting used to.
However, I've very glad this exists. It is shocking to see how often the redirect message comes up and I haven't stopped reading the article I was on. I just hit the deny button and keep reading. If this was chrome, I would have an ad taking my whole screen. Keep up the good work!
Works on iPad Pro
I solved my issue with google app and chrome crashing all the time and slow choppy videos with this new browser. Simple and clean. Google always spying on you. Just remember you can change the default search on the top by going into settings, then the app. Using chrome, google, and safari gave me too much lag on videos. Once you close this browser, everything is deleted.
Little glitchy but mostly work tracking free
Crashes sometimes and lately keeps asking for permission to allow or deny site's redirecting. This is for sites I use often!
If this keeps up may not be worth 4 stars.
Problem seems fixed with update. 5 stars.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 25, 2017
- Version: 10.1
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Savy Soda HK Limited
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.