Private Browsing Web Browser
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN for FREE! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• COMPLETE PRIVATE BROWSING
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
• FASTER NO FRILLS
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Cache, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
In addition this app is COMPLETELY FREE and works on iPhone, iPod and iPAD! so get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Always starts in Google, Yahoo or Bing search homepage.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Completely FREE (and no annoying ads bar!)
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
What's New in Version 11.1
Improved support for Face ID & Touch ID. You can now configure default behaviour either to clear session or resume last session if re-entering the app within a set time period. Custom settings available via the Settings App.
I've been using this browser for years on every iphone, as I progress to each new model. Using this browser in addition to The DuckDuckGo search engine gives me piece of mind that google and the NSA aren't tracking my online website visits. Safari is the standard Apple browser. However, I don't trust that my browsing isn't saved and reported. This browser is every bit as good, if not better. Additionally I can use this browser as I'm listening to an online radio broadcast on Safari. I find that this browser is fantastic for visiting alternative media sites. Additionally this browser allows the bookmarking of frequently visited websites. I'm very pleased!
Excellent lv. 3 Security Browser! Recommended.
Confirmed this app runs smoothly a 4th gen iPad and an iPhone 6s. When you lock the screen or switch apps even for a moment, it goes to the home screen.
This is made for intentional uses, and doesn't not make a friendly primary browser (unless you're extremely privacy conscious). My suggestion is use the Firefox app duo (normal / incognito) for lv. 1 & 2, this for uses beyond those.
Crashes when you try to save a photo
This is a great app, I’ve used it plenty for multiple different reasons. The only issue I’ve had on iPhone X was recently when I went to save a photo to my library, the app crashed. Tried again and the same results, when they resolve this then this it will return to a 5/5 app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 26, 2017
- Version: 11.1
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Savy Soda HK Limited
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.