FREE Full Screen Private Browsing Web Browser for iPhone & iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• The #1 ranked Private Browser for iPhone and iPad •
• OVER 5 MILLION USERS •
Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN for FREE! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• TOTAL PRIVACY WHILE BROWSING
• BLAZING FAST
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
and: COMPLETELY FREE!
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Bookmarks, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
In addition this app is COMPLETELY FREE and works on iPhone, iPod and iPAD! so get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- HD Video streaming.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Lean app leads to fastest possible page loading.
- Always starts in Ask or Google search home.
- Even while multitasking.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Completely FREE (and no annoying ads bar!)
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
What's New in Version 4.4
-= V4.4 =-
- Added Bing Search Option
- iPad Pro Native Resolution Support
- Added popup ad blocking feature
- Improved support for hardware keyboards
-= V4.3 =-
- Improved Bookmark Functionality
- Added Fillr Autofill function
-= V4.2 =-
- Fixed issue with desktop browsing on some sites
- Fixed issue with toolbar covering add bookmark button when too many bookmarks are added
-= V4.0 =-
- Added 64 bit native support
- Fixed display glitch while switching apps
- Improved speed on iOS 8
-= V3.9 =-
- Improved launch images for iPad Landscape mode
- Fixed crash when running on iOS 5
-= V3.8 =-
- Added iOS 8 Native resolution support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
-= V3.7 =-
- Fixed address bar landscape orientation on iPad
-= V3.6 =-
-= V3.5 =-
- Fixed landscape orientation alignment
- Improved loading speed
- New localizations in thai and portuguese
-= V3.4 =-
- Fixed alignment issue in the Bookmarks page
- Improved update notifications
- Improved UI animations
-= V3.3 =-
- Retina display icons
- Added ability to change search engine from App Settings
- Default search engine set to Ask.com if no search engine was manually selected in settings
-= V3.2 =-
- Fixed a crash issue
-= V3.0 =-
- Fixed a issue with scroll bar display location
- Fixed a issue dealing with suggestions
-= V2.9 =-
- Fixed a bug on iPad version that causes app to crash when accessing bookmarks
-= V2.8 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Unified URL Bar
- Improved performance
-= V2.7 =-
- iPhone 5 Full Screen Support
-= V2.5 =-
- Even faster speed than before via optimised ARC code and new LLVM compiler
-= V2.4 =-
- Fixed rare crash for some sites
- Added HD iPad Icon
-= V2.3 =-
- Fixed status bar white gap after watching videos then rotating device.
- url field auto capitalisation switched off
-= V2.2 =-
- Fixed iPad bookmark delete issue
- Improved memory management
-= V2.1 =-
- Added button glow when tapping buttons
- Fixed issue with saving bookmarks
- Rearranged UI slightly
- Reduced download size slightly
-= V2.0 =-
- Fixed scrolling issue with iOS 4.3.1
- Fixed History Tracking
- Improved Speed
-= V1.9 =-
- Fixed minor bookmark issue
- Support for iPod Touch 1G and iPhone 3.0
-= V1.8 =-
- Fixed crash for iPhone 3 pre 3.2 OS devices
-= V1.7 =-
- Fixed iOS 3.x compatibility
Love how private the browser is... u can search anything and watch anything lol without worrying bout leaving it open and coming back to see it loaded... it's frustrating if u click the home button and then come back to have to type in the URL address again and start all over yes but that's the whole point of being private lol I'd say...at first I didn't like it cuz I thought there was no back button and that too is hidden at the top lol then I figured how to use it and it's awesome!!
Glitchy but private!...
What ever you are searching. Be sure to copy and paste it. Because often times it gets glitchy and you find yourself having to research because everything immediately Erases. Which is why I downloaded in the first place… however make sure you refresh the page. Especially stays up a minute or two later a few hours it should refresh on its own but still something to watch for privacy!
All love for your app is gone!
It worked great for my purposes. And I had originally given this app a five-star rating. However, like many of the latest reviews, since the update I've not been able to access even my gmail account, far less any other website! The apparent reason? The enabling of cookies. Please fix.
UPDATE: Since the update. All email problems have been rectified. Works perfectly now. So now it's back up to my original five star rating.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 02, 2016
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Savy Soda HK Limited
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.