FREE Full Screen Private Browsing Web Browser for iPhone & iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• The #1 ranked Private Browser for iPhone and iPad •
• OVER 5 MILLION USERS •
Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN for FREE! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• TOTAL PRIVACY WHILE BROWSING
• BLAZING FAST
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
and: COMPLETELY FREE!
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Bookmarks, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
In addition this app is COMPLETELY FREE and works on iPhone, iPod and iPAD! so get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- HD Video streaming.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Lean app leads to fastest possible page loading.
- Always starts in Ask or Google search home.
- Even while multitasking.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Completely FREE (and no annoying ads bar!)
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
What's New in Version 4.2
-= V4.2 =-
- Fixed issue with desktop browsing on some sites
- Fixed issue with toolbar covering add bookmark button when too many bookmarks are added
-= V4.0 =-
- Added 64 bit native support
- Fixed display glitch while switching apps
- Improved speed on iOS 8
-= V3.9 =-
- Improved launch images for iPad Landscape mode
- Fixed crash when running on iOS 5
-= V3.8 =-
- Added iOS 8 Native resolution support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
-= V3.7 =-
- Fixed address bar landscape orientation on iPad
-= V3.6 =-
-= V3.5 =-
- Fixed landscape orientation alignment
- Improved loading speed
- New localizations in thai and portuguese
-= V3.4 =-
- Fixed alignment issue in the Bookmarks page
- Improved update notifications
- Improved UI animations
-= V3.3 =-
- Retina display icons
- Added ability to change search engine from App Settings
- Default search engine set to Ask.com if no search engine was manually selected in settings
-= V3.2 =-
- Fixed a crash issue
-= V3.0 =-
- Fixed a issue with scroll bar display location
- Fixed a issue dealing with suggestions
-= V2.9 =-
- Fixed a bug on iPad version that causes app to crash when accessing bookmarks
-= V2.8 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Unified URL Bar
- Improved performance
-= V2.7 =-
- iPhone 5 Full Screen Support
-= V2.5 =-
- Even faster speed than before via optimised ARC code and new LLVM compiler
-= V2.4 =-
- Fixed rare crash for some sites
- Added HD iPad Icon
-= V2.3 =-
- Fixed status bar white gap after watching videos then rotating device.
- url field auto capitalisation switched off
-= V2.2 =-
- Fixed iPad bookmark delete issue
- Improved memory management
-= V2.1 =-
- Added button glow when tapping buttons
- Fixed issue with saving bookmarks
- Rearranged UI slightly
- Reduced download size slightly
-= V2.0 =-
- Fixed scrolling issue with iOS 4.3.1
- Fixed History Tracking
- Improved Speed
-= V1.9 =-
- Fixed minor bookmark issue
- Support for iPod Touch 1G and iPhone 3.0
-= V1.8 =-
- Fixed crash for iPhone 3 pre 3.2 OS devices
-= V1.7 =-
- Fixed iOS 3.x compatibility
====Review for update: v4.2
In this update, adding more shortcut links is a lot better with a plus symbol, still waiting on to be able to move them up or down manually and be able to create folders for shortcut links. Playing videos on every website is totally messed up, please fix these issues and keep up the good work :)
====Review for update: v4.0
I still can't edit my favorite links😔, I need to manually sort them, wanna move them up and down and it would be Awesome if I could create folders and move my links into them!!
====Review for update: v3.9
This browser will be a Complete app in itself to Never have any more updates, only if I could be able to edit my almost 500 favorite shortcuts to move them up and down and put them in the custom folders. Do you think you can be complete? Thank you
Better than Safari, Chrome, and all the others!
Incredible! This browser literally saved me. With this browser, your iPad transforms from a giant smartphone to a desktop computer replacement! I can edit Google Drive files with this browser in desktop mode! Its really cool, thanks developers! I was about to return my iPad Air 2 and buy a Surface Pro, until I found this app :)
Great fast browser
This one opens fast. Updates fast. It says that the history is deleted on closing, but how can that be verified? I would still like to delete the history myself or see some type of notice saying that the history is deleted or window showing an empty history.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 24, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Savy Soda HK Limited
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.