FREE Full Screen Private Browsing Web Browser for iPhone & iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• The #1 ranked Private Browser for iPhone and iPad •
• OVER 5 MILLION USERS •
Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN for FREE! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• TOTAL PRIVACY WHILE BROWSING
• BLAZING FAST
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
and: COMPLETELY FREE!
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Bookmarks, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
In addition this app is COMPLETELY FREE and works on iPhone, iPod and iPAD! so get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- HD Video streaming.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Lean app leads to fastest possible page loading.
- Always starts in Ask or Google search home.
- Even while multitasking.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Completely FREE (and no annoying ads bar!)
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
What's New in Version 4.3
-= V4.3 =-
- Improved Bookmark Functionality
- Added Fillr Autofill function
-= V4.2 =-
- Fixed issue with desktop browsing on some sites
- Fixed issue with toolbar covering add bookmark button when too many bookmarks are added
-= V4.0 =-
- Added 64 bit native support
- Fixed display glitch while switching apps
- Improved speed on iOS 8
-= V3.9 =-
- Improved launch images for iPad Landscape mode
- Fixed crash when running on iOS 5
-= V3.8 =-
- Added iOS 8 Native resolution support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
-= V3.7 =-
- Fixed address bar landscape orientation on iPad
-= V3.6 =-
-= V3.5 =-
- Fixed landscape orientation alignment
- Improved loading speed
- New localizations in thai and portuguese
-= V3.4 =-
- Fixed alignment issue in the Bookmarks page
- Improved update notifications
- Improved UI animations
-= V3.3 =-
- Retina display icons
- Added ability to change search engine from App Settings
- Default search engine set to Ask.com if no search engine was manually selected in settings
-= V3.2 =-
- Fixed a crash issue
-= V3.0 =-
- Fixed a issue with scroll bar display location
- Fixed a issue dealing with suggestions
-= V2.9 =-
- Fixed a bug on iPad version that causes app to crash when accessing bookmarks
-= V2.8 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Unified URL Bar
- Improved performance
-= V2.7 =-
- iPhone 5 Full Screen Support
-= V2.5 =-
- Even faster speed than before via optimised ARC code and new LLVM compiler
-= V2.4 =-
- Fixed rare crash for some sites
- Added HD iPad Icon
-= V2.3 =-
- Fixed status bar white gap after watching videos then rotating device.
- url field auto capitalisation switched off
-= V2.2 =-
- Fixed iPad bookmark delete issue
- Improved memory management
-= V2.1 =-
- Added button glow when tapping buttons
- Fixed issue with saving bookmarks
- Rearranged UI slightly
- Reduced download size slightly
-= V2.0 =-
- Fixed scrolling issue with iOS 4.3.1
- Fixed History Tracking
- Improved Speed
-= V1.9 =-
- Fixed minor bookmark issue
- Support for iPod Touch 1G and iPhone 3.0
-= V1.8 =-
- Fixed crash for iPhone 3 pre 3.2 OS devices
-= V1.7 =-
- Fixed iOS 3.x compatibility
Google language bug in v4.3
Great browser, but nasty bug in latest version 4.3 update on iOS 7.1.2 (iPad 2). If Google is selected as your default search engine and you search in the address bar at the top you can't get search results in English! In the options menu you have a choice of English, French, German or Japanese. Selecting either English or French BOTH send you to the French Google site (German and Japanese work as expected). Also, my previously saved bookmarks for Google Advanced Search and Google Image Search now send me to the French equivalent search pages! Please fix! Thanks...
Very Good Browser
Very good Browser but takes getting used to. Latest Update has removed the backward & Forward arrows and also lost the Bookmarks Icon! The Browser still works, I just have to guess where these Icons used to be. When I press in the correct area where the Icons have always been, I can go back, forward & bring up Bookmarks. I know where they are because I've been using the Browser for so long. Hopefully, this problem will be fixed in the next Update. I like the Browser enough to continue using it despite the present problems.
I like it
A good, simple, bare bones browser that lets you explore privately. It works as you would want it to, as long as you don't require a bunch of bells and whistles. Did I mention simple?
I give it 5 stars...yet with one minor gripe...if you store bookmarks and accumulate more than will fit in the bookmark panel, you can't activate the last in the list. The list kind of springs back up, hiding your last bookmark and making it pretty inaccessible. A minor annoyance I hope they fix, but still a good app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 09, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Savy Soda HK Limited
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.