Free Menstrual Calendar, Period Tracker and Ovulation Calculator
By Tamtris Web Services Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free Menstrual Calendar is an easy to use calendar to record and predict your periods and fertile days.
With this App you can:
* Record and predict your periods and fertile days
* Track moods, weight, symptoms, specifics, meds and supplements
* Optionally customize your data entry. Track what matters to you! Add/Delete items! (for example, turn off/on fertility data if you wish or track more signs and symptoms- your own or ours)
* Weight and Weight chart
* Wellness data and charts
* Store daily notes
* Calculate your cycle length automatically based on your data or set it manually
* Optionally record your intimate relations and other fertility signs including temperature and cervical fluid
* View/Email a Cycle Stats Report
* Optionally set a privacy code
* Display your cycles at a glance on an easy to read calendar. Color coded calendar is easy to read and personal data display is discreet.
* Read educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
* Sync/Backup your data with your free FertilityFriend.com account
* Optionally sync with your phone calendar
* Select your favorite App Theme, make it yours!
* Discreet pinwheel icon says “FMC”
Simply enter your last period and your cycle length to get started. The calendar will then display your predicted period start days as well as your expected ovulation and most fertile days in color.
Double tap any day on the calendar to enter data (i.e. your period, cycle data and/or daily notes). To start a new cycle simply enter your period data. Your cycle length is automatically calculated as you enter more data.
The calendar is a period tracker as well as a way to document your cycle history. You can use an optional privacy code to better protect your data.
Designed and maintained by FertilityFriend.com.
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate prediction and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern. For more accurate analysis of your cycle please visit FertilityFriend.com.
What's New in Version 7.7
-Use one of your own photo as background
-Extended stats beyond the last year
-Seasonal Theme bug fix.
Great app! Informative and reliable!
I use the app every month. So does my daughter. It's super reliable and informative. Makes keeping track easy! And you can also have a better idea of future dates if your cycle is regular. Highly recommended. I literally check it several times a month. It's funny because the last two text alerts were spot on! Went to "check" and sure enough!!
Been consistent for 3+ years
I've been using this app since I got my first iPhone almost 4 yrs ago. It's been an excellent tracking/calendar tool. I am only using it to store period days and not fertility needs. But overall I've relied on the calendar to help me anticipate future start days - which have come in very handy when planning vacations - and record my periods.
I have used this app for over 4 years, and it's been extremely helpful. I have irregular cycles and it's helped me chart patterns and symptoms and show my doctor. Very easy to see at a glance. Lots of options and has always backed up so I don't lose my app data when I have gotten new phones etc. helped me see what medications were working when TTC.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 19, 2016
- Version: 7.7
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tamtris Web Services Inc.
- © 2008 Tamtris Web Services Inc. - FertilityFriend.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.