Free Menstrual Calendar For Periods and Ovulations
By Tamtris Web Services Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Free Menstrual Calendar is an easy to use calendar to record and predict your periods and fertile days.
With this App you can:
* Record and predict your periods and fertile days
* Track moods, weight, symptoms, specifics, meds and supplements
* Optionally customize your data entry. Track what matters to you! Add/Delete items! (for example, turn off/on fertility data if you wish or track more signs and symptoms- your own or ours)
* Weight and Weight chart
* Wellness data and charts
* Store daily notes
* Calculate your cycle length automatically based on your data or set it manually
* Optionally record your intimate relations and other fertility signs including temperature and cervical fluid
* View/Email a Cycle Stats Report
* Optionally set a privacy code
* Display your cycles at a glance on an easy to read calendar. Color coded calendar is easy to read and personal data display is discreet.
* Read educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
* Sync/Backup your data with your free FertilityFriend.com account
* Optionally sync with your phone calendar
* Select your favorite App Theme, make it yours!
* Discreet pinwheel icon says “FMC”
Simply enter your last period and your cycle length to get started. The calendar will then display your predicted period start days as well as your expected ovulation and most fertile days in color.
Double tap any day on the calendar to enter data (i.e. your period, cycle data and/or daily notes). To start a new cycle simply enter your period data. Your cycle length is automatically calculated as you enter more data.
The calendar is a period tracker as well as a way to document your cycle history. You can use an optional privacy code to better protect your data.
Designed and maintained by FertilityFriend.com.
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate prediction and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern. For more accurate analysis of your cycle please visit FertilityFriend.com.
What's New in Version 7.8
-Minor fixes and OS update
-Use your own photo on the dashboard
My go to app - been using for 5 years!
Great app, tracks amazingly well and I use it to track my fertility. Helps me plan when we need to use condoms or avoid sex so I don't get pregnant.
Also helped me know that I was more than a few days late when I got pregnant! I wouldn't have known for sure otherwise - and I was able to track my average cycle time and see that I was even later than my latest cycle date. Really like that feature cause my cycle ranges from like 26-32 days.
Also when every doctor asked me the date of my last period, I had an exact date thanks to this app. Super helpful.
I love adding in notes of how I feel and describing specifics about that day or sex. I do look back and track how my moods are to remind myself that it's just normal Pms.
Pregnancy mode has been helpful - knowing how far along I was helped me figure out my symptoms. It turned out to be a miscarriage but even so I was able to note how I felt the whole time. Hoping this will help me compare next time I'm pregnant.
A must have.
I'm a 35 year old mom, been using this app since early 2010, almost 7 years. Granted I forget to use it a lot because I've learned when to expect the visit, but when I do use it, A+++. It helped me figure out the best times for family planning and each time I've conceived (twice now) it happened on the first attempt. I honestly think without this little program I'd have less knowledge about my body. This app has told me loads of info on the female reproductive system I never knew! I'd recommend this to ladies to track their bodies, or trying to convince.
I like it and don't have any issues. Keeps track of the data you add, very helpful with keeping track and communicating with my doctor about your personal issues that you may have during, after or before your menstrual cycle. You can use it to keep track of your ovulation dates if you're trying to get pregnant. And if you're pregnant or become pregnant you can change the mode to pregnancy mode. It's a very helpful app to have especially if you're a woman!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 01, 2016
- Version: 7.8
- Size: 34.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tamtris Web Services Inc.
- © 2008 Tamtris Web Services Inc. - FertilityFriend.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.