Free Menstrual Calendar - Period Tracker and Ovulation Calculator
By Tamtris Web Services Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free Menstrual Calendar is an easy to use calendar to record and predict your periods and fertile days.
With this App you can:
* Record and predict your periods and fertile days
* Track moods, weight, symptoms, specifics, meds and supplements
* Optionally customize your data entry. Track what matters to you! Add/Delete items! (for example, turn off/on fertility data if you wish or track more signs and symptoms- your own or ours)
* Store daily notes
* Calculate your cycle length automatically based on your data or set it manually
* Optionally record your intimate relations and other fertility signs including temperature and cervical fluid
* View/Email a Cycle Stats Report
* Optionally set a privacy code
* Display your cycles at a glance on an easy to read calendar. Color coded calendar is easy to read and personal data display is discreet.
* Read educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
* Sync/Backup your data with your free FertilityFriend.com account
* Optionally sync with your phone calendar
* Select your favorite App Theme, make it yours!
* Discreet pinwheel icon says “FMC”
Simply enter your last period and your cycle length to get started. The calendar will then display your predicted period start days as well as your expected ovulation and most fertile days in color.
Double tap any day on the calendar to enter data (i.e. your period, cycle data and/or daily notes). To start a new cycle simply enter your period data. Your cycle length is automatically calculated as you enter more data.
The calendar is a period tracker as well as a way to document your cycle history. You can use an optional privacy code to better protect your data.
Designed and maintained by FertilityFriend.com.
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate prediction and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern. For more accurate analysis of your cycle please visit FertilityFriend.com.
What's New in Version 6.7.1
Important bug fixes including period notification time bug.
Best app no matter your life stage
I've been using this app for years and years and wouldn't manage without it. When I first downloaded it I just used it to track my periods. Then, when it came time to start trying for a baby, I was happily surprised to see that I could track every little detail necessary to optimize my chances of getting pregnant! This app helped me get pregnant two times, and it has been an invaluable resource for both avoiding pregnancy and aiming for it. I have been having some big health concerns lately so I've been using the notes section to track my symptoms. I honestly could not imagine a better, more useful, and incredibly necessary app. I recommend it wholeheartedly for teens just getting their periods and needing to learn about their cycles, sexually active young women looking to avoid pregnancy, women looking to become pregnant, women who are starting to become menopausal, and everyone in between! You will not regret getting this app.
Very user friendly and simply wonderful product!
It is very user friendly and simply wonderful. I have probably tried every single fertility tracking app, and most of them are not user friendly, not very customizable, or provide too much irrelevant information.
This app though is very simple, easy to use, has all the basic functions without being too overwhelming or irrelevant. I use this and another similarly simple app, only because my period is very irregular and I want want to track my fertility days on two different apps just to make sure I don't miss it (since my cycle can be between 29 and 37 days, I set up 1st app to show the average cycle prediction based on the last 6 months, and the 2nd app based on the last 3 months).
Don't know what I'd do without it
I have had this app for 5+ years and love it. I initially got it to track my periods. When I was in school, I was always able to remember them in reference to midterms, finals, other events. After school, everything just blended and I'd always be caught off guard. This easily keeps track of my periods and I have set an alarm to warn me when to expect the next. I also conceived 2 children using the fertility days. Apparently it was right on. Then I could convert it to pregnancy mode and it would keep track of where I was in the pregnancy. It would be nice if it included info about the changes the baby and momma are undergoing throughout it. I had to use another app for that. This app is a must have for me.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 31, 2013
- Version: 6.7.1
- Size: 18.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tamtris Web Services Inc.
- © 2008 Tamtris Web Services Inc. - FertilityFriend.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.