Free RSS Reader
By praveen mohandas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create a personal news feed and read your favorite websites and blogs in a clean and intuitive format. Subscribe to as many feeds as you want and keep up on all topics and sources you care about. Use it as daily news reader
Free RSS Reader is loaded with features:
• Follow unlimited news sources (RSS/Atom)
• Flag articles (just tap & hold the headline)
• Scan feeds one-by-one or put together
• Open links using the in-app browser
• Forward articles via email and text
• Share on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Load feeds once and read them offline
• Add articles to Reading List
• Save articles in Pocket & Instapaper
Get Free RSS Reader today and focus on the news that matter to you.
Daily News Reader
Your News. Simple.
Things to know:
For social media sharing, please ensure that you have added your accounts in your iOS device's settings.
For using third party services (e.g. Pocket & Instapaper), please ensure that you have downloaded the respective apps.
Click on the "Filter" icon in the top right corner to clear the offline cache.
What's New in Version 1.8.3
Bug fixes, performance, Font size setting
Fantastic because of its simplisty
No overwhelming features or excessive settings to comb through.
My major criticism is not adapting Apple's guidelines for navigation (i.e. swiping from the edges of screen to navigate forward and backward).
I can easily scan and read 10 times faster vs Safari
From Feedly to some other ones, this was the only app that worked like I needed it. Thanks!
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 06, 2016
- Version: 1.8.3
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian
- Seller: praveen mohandas
- © 2016 CloudClarity.net. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases