By Two Fourteen Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ As Seen On CNN's "50 New Tech Tools You May Have Missed" and Lifehacker.com - Don't Miss It!
* Change the way you look at your calendar *
★★★★★ An Apple New and Noteworthy App: For a limited time get Free-Time for 50% off!
Free Time automatically searches your calendar to find the time in your day when you are free. With Free Time, finding your availability is as simple as touching a button. Once you've found your Free Time, sharing it with friends is just as easy with auto-formatted emails, text messages, or even by bumping phones.
What's New in Version 1.3
✓ Fixed a bug causing days to appear out of sync.
✓ Improvements to the Your Day Page.
- select a block of free time, press the add button and it will automatically format that time to add to your calendar!
✓ Various performance increases.
So much love
I love this app. It helps me better visualize how much time I have in a day. Being a graphic designer I also have to mention that the design is gorgeous and simple too. This app is definitely staying front and center on my home screen.
Support was fantastic and efficient. I emailed them telling about the dates being off and got an email right back saying they were going to fix it. With the latest update it's back to working wonderfully again. Nice.
I have struggled with time management for years - this app presents my schedule in a way that makes sense to me and is useful! I am getting so much more accomplished in a day that before and have less anxiety because i don't worry about forgetting to be somewhere! recommend for anyone - this is NOT the kind of app where you spend more time entering things than you do using it. It is fast, easy, and will save you time and worry!!
Great start, but lacking
I was convinced to purchase this app by an article where the programmer said that the app could expand in many ways, based on customer feedback. So, here's my feedback:
1) I don't like to complain about an app in a public review, unless I have no other options. I'd prefer to communicate with the developer. But, the dev's web site has no facility to accomplish that.
2) Big issue: Need to have an option to make all-day events show the day as NOT FREE. Currently, if I block a full-day in my calendar, this app shows it as available -- unless I set it from, say, 12AM to 1159PM.
3) Need an iPad version. Because of the sheer possibility of what it could do, I purchased the iPhone version for my iPad. But, it would be VERY useful in large format.
I hope the dev is listening. I'd love to give this 5-stars.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 06, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Two Fourteen Software LLC
- © Two Fourteen Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.