myLanguage Translator Free is a robust and comprehensive free translation solution that has a great team in place to push its production; in turn, bringing you more advanced features and functionality than the rest.
Check out YouTube, to see our "must-have translator app", myLanguage Translator PRO
Stay Connected & Become a Fan @ our Facebook Page:
► 59 Supported Languages (list shown below)
► Search through previous translations at any time, even offline! - With Translation History.
► Language not listed? - Quickly contact us within app to request the addition of a specific language -- we are working hard to provide translation support for the most popular user requested languages.
► Translation a little off? - Help us provide the best translations by supplying a translation rating and a correction/suggestion if possible.
► 360 Degree Rotational Support - Portrait, Landscape, Upside-down; however you want to use it.
► Language/Country "Dialect" Pairing
► Send Translations via Email
► Quick Source/Target Language Swap
► Zoom View - Useful for showing translated text in face to face communications.
59 Supported Languages:
º Chinese (Simplified)
º Chinese (Traditional)
Note: myLanguage Translator Free requires a data connection to perform translations.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
ARE YOU UNABLE TO READ NON-LATIN LANGUAGES OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR YOUR TRANSLATIONS?
Check out myLanguage PRO!
Watch a demo video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZkk4I__vhs
► Transliteration — Helps With Reading Non-Latin Translations (except Urdu) & can also assist with Pronunciation.
► Translate & LISTEN in 20 Languages & NEW HQ (High Quality) Voices!
Hear your translations in:
myLanguage Pro will continue to receive regular updates, including most popular user-requested languages, voices, and features. Updates are FREE! Buy NOW!
myLanguage Pro iTunes URL:
- Improve translation speed and accuracy
- Updated language libraries based on user feedback
- Increased speed of translation, reduced number of errors!
- Fixed a major bug that was causing translation errors for many users!
If you like myLanguage, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review on the App Store? We'd greatly appreciate it. Just tap the "Rate App" button inside the app. Thanks for using myLanguage!
If you're have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
So easy to use!!!!
This has been a lifesaver in public. I have Vietnamese and Filipino neighbors now, here in SC, USA. I learned Spanish in high school and college but it was formal, instructors from several Latino countries. So my word usage can get me “the stare”. I use this in short phrases for instant communication. I hand my iPhone back and forth.
My suggestion here is because at times I get a funny look. If I translate back into English I’ve discovered my word usage can really be OFF. I can change a couple words, translate back and forth and we both can understand each other. For a legal email in MX I thought I was doing so well until I got my unchecked letter back with ??? in places. Now I write a paragraph, short sentences, translate into Spanish then back into English to check. About 90% it’s perfect but occasionally I need to change a couple words.
I’ve been using this app at least 7 years, I’ve tried others, this is the easiest and best even compared to expensive apps. My friends all have this app also. Thank you for this app.
Through the years I have made many friends that speak different languages I have some that speak Spanish, some friends are from the Dominican, other friends are from El Salvador. Although I have learned to speak some Spanish etc. through the years, this app makes it so much easier. Some of my friends have left and gone home and we keep in touch. If you have any of the similar situations I highly recommend it. It is very easy to use and extremely accurate. Secondly my friends also use the app to translate their language to English.
I am a fluent, albeit rusty, French speaker that learned to speak French through the JFK Special Warfare Center and School on Ft. Bragg, NC. Because of my "language rating" (3,3+), I can definitely read and understand spoken French better than I can speak it. Therefore, I'll have to use the app when I've forgotten some vocabulary. The app has been accurate 98% of the time and is close enough even when not completely accurate (the app DOES have some problems with slang). Overall it's a great tool to use!!
- myLanguage, Inc.
- 29.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © myLanguage, Inc. 2009-2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.