Free Wi-Fi Camera (Web of Cam)
By Alfred Systems Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What is video surveillance? Why do we need it? Does it cost a lot of money? "Web of Cam" allows you to monitor the people and things you care about with just one mobile phone, at anytime and from anywhere! Just by installing “Web of Cam” onto your iPhone, iPod, or iPad, you will be able to see video from another mobile phone or PC browser at real time through a Wi-Fi network.
You can configure your mobile phone into a Camera or Viewer unit. Alternatively, you can enter the URL displayed on the Camera device to a web browser and watch the video from PC. More platform downloads please go to http://webofcam.com
Now start using your phones or tablets to watch your napping baby while you are busy with your household chores!
- Stable video streaming at high quality
- Automatic camera discovery and pairing. No need to enter the IP of your wireless camera manually.
- Password protection for cameras
- Adjustable video resolution and white balance
- Can turn off the camera LCD to save power and life-time.
- Simultaneous connection from multiple viewers.
What's New in Version 1.1.5
1. Fix the URL display problems in several languages.
2. Add Wi-Fi connection alert to when Wi-Fi is not connected.
3. Fix iPad camera layout problems
4. Bug fixing
Great application, could be improved
App works well especially when viewing the connection over a browser. Only gripe is frame rate, needs to be consistent and not drop the 1% of packets it does.
Side note: you can view this outside of your network, as long as you forward the port through your router and view on a desktop
Why the same wi-fi?
This app is great except one thing... Same wifi connection. I dont understand that. I have two teenagers and when i go to work i would like to know what they are up to, but cant because of the same wifi connection. Sound is really no problem. Its pointless if both the camera and viewer have to be together. That are what eyes are for...😡😡😡
50 50 review
Using the app over wifi with iPad as camera and iphone5 as viewer is awful. The lag is more than 10 seconds and sometimes it freezes and never refreshes. However, and here's the other 50. The IP address it gives u on the camera screen is amazing. You go to the link and boom. Instant viewing. On iphone 5 I noticed less than two seconds delay. And iphone 4 had up to 5 seconds delay. Both still faster than app to app. Oh and this app has no sound. Please add sound.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 18, 2013
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Alfred Systems Inc.
- © KalaVision Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.