◉ FreeCell Solitaire Pack – With FreeCell, Towers and Eight Off
By Eric Snider
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"I love, love it! It is so professionally done."
"Well worth the 99 cents. Makes you smile :)"
You will not be disappointed. Period."
"By Far the Best Freecell – Great graphics, soothing music, wiggling cards, option to replay and multiple undos. The best by far."
Play the most fun FreeCell solitaire game in the App Store – try Eric Snider's FreeCell Solitaire on your iPhone or iPod. Features a fantastic user interface, beautiful graphics and subtle sound effects. BONUS: Includes two extra solitaire games – Eight Off and Towers!
Drag, tap, or for the most fun, give cards a shove to send them on their way!
If you love solitaire try my other games. And if you're looking for FreeCell for your iPad check out the HD version.
Written by the same Eric that developed the Eric's Solitaire Sample that came on every Mac in the U.S. and Eric's Ultimate Solitaire for Mac OS. You can drag and drop or tap cards to move them. You can even throw the cards with a shove! Supports portrait and landscape orientations and has a fun user interface.
FreeCell is one of the most popular variations of solitaire. It offers lots of room for skill so players don't have to rely on luck as much as in other solitaire variations.
Your game is saved when you quit or get a call and is quickly restored when you return.
* Includes FreeCell, Eight Off and Towers (aka Seahaven Towers)
* Beautiful art, cool particle effects and a fun user-interface
* Subtle sound effects so you can enjoy your music
* Drag and drop cards or throw them!
* Playable cards wiggle or glow -- turn off for a bigger challenge. The more the cards wiggle the better the move.
* Unlimited Undo
* Portrait and Landscape support, including an orientation lock
* Game state saved when interrupted
* Detailed Statistics
* Left/right hand setting
Like Sniderware on Facebook :) http://facebook.com/sniderware
What's New in Version 1.8.1
• Try "Noodle Doodle" – Apple picked it as a "Best New Game" on iPad! (And it works great on iPhone, too)
• Try my one-player word game "Tuklu" – Two Clues, Two Answers, Too Fun :)
• Like Sudoku? Try "Eric's Sudoku" – easy-to-use and fun-to-play
CHANGES in 1.8.1
• Fixed problem where, if game was locked in landscape, then you couldn't play. This was only on iOS 8 (Sorry!) If you're still having trouble please try to update to iOS 8.1 or later.
• Fix app icon - this is the paid version, not the free one!
• Better orientation change handling on the More Sniderware Games screen
• Take advantage of iOS 8
• Added support for bigger screens (e.g. iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6+)
• Added alert to ask if you're sure you want to give up a winning streak
• Fixed bug where main menu was BLANK!
• Revamped graphics code to use GLKit
Metaphor for Life
I LOVE this game. If you get stuck, you just back up a few steps and try again, and again and again, if necessary. It reminds you to do the same when you encounter obstacles in your real life-- the recipe for success! :)
Graphics are probably the most important part of playing a card game on a handheld device, and this is the best I've seen! Love the flying cards. I upgraded just so the developer could get paid for his fine work!
My Dad introduced me to this game about year before his death. He had begun to slow his activities but loved to challenge his mind; and others as well. I have continued to enjoy the game and think of my Dad each time I do !!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 21, 2014
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eric Snider
- © 2010-2014 Sniderware
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.