Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play the BEST FreeCell Solitaire game on your Apple device, made by MobilityWare -- the #1 Solitaire developer!
FreeCell has a fresh new look, and a BRAND NEW Goal Progression feature! Each day you will receive new goals to tackle. Complete daily goals to gain XP and level up to exclusive titles! With this purchased version, enjoy ad-free play!
FreeCell Solitaire is one of the most popular card games included with Windows™, and is now available for your Apple device! Play solitaire games that require skill, strategy and patience to win! A true brain training experience!
FreeCell Solitaire adds a new element of strategy to the classic solitaire games Klondike. After dealing from a standard deck of 52 cards, use the four free cell spots as placeholders as you try to move all of the cards from the Foundation stacks for a win. Just like Klondike solitaire games, you must move cards from the Tableau to the Foundation cells by suit, in ascending order. Most FreeCell games can be solved, if you can find the right strategy.
You've played FreeCell solitaire on your computer, and now you can play FreeCell, anywhere at any time of the day! You won’t want to play any other FreeCell solitaire game again!
FREECELL SOLITAIRE FEATURES:
- NEW Goal Progression
- Ad-free play
- Highlight Movable Cards
- Step-by-step tutorial
- Random games
- 1 million well known games
- Game state saved when interrupted
- Unlimited undo
- Auto complete to finish game
- Tap to move or drag and drop
Solitaire Games Ad-Free
- FreeCell Solitaire is ad-free!
- Klondike solitaire or other solitaire game fans will love FreeCell!
- Solitaire games can be random or one of one million well known games.
Brain Games with Solitaire
- FreeCell Solitaire can be for beginners or those looking for an addicting brain teaser!
- FreeCell instructions included in the app.
Brain Games – If you enjoy brain teasers, you’ll love FreeCell Solitaire!
- Brain training with FreeCell Solitaire! Track your stats within the app.
FreeCell solitaire has never been more fun! With two unique control schemes, randomized FreeCell card decks, and in-depth stat tracking, FreeCell is one of the fun addicting games you’ve been waiting for.
New solitaire players will be addicted to FreeCell Solitaire. If you loved strategy games like Sudoku or casino card games, you’ll love the FreeCell challenge. Put your card playing and strategy skills to the test and download FreeCell today!
LIKE US on Facebook
For FreeCell Solitaire support:
What's New in Version 4.0.3
If you're enjoying the game, please take a few seconds to write us a review!
• NEW GOALS TO ACHIEVE - Each day you will receive Goals. Complete Daily Goals to gain XP and level up to exclusive titles!
• FRESH NEW LOOK - FreeCell has undergone a huge facelift, with a clean and modern gaming experience!
Best Version of Freecell!
Yes - I like the visuals, the additions of goals to achieve, and the graphics with the update. Mobilityware continues to please with this version of Freecell! Great graphics, player options that put you in control of the game, and the Daily Challenge. I'll be looking for other game apps from this team in days to come. Now, Mobilityware, your challenge is do similar updates to your other solitaire games such as Pyramid and TriPeaks. Why not add a new solitaire game while you're at it?!
Still Good, but update was not needed
I still like this game and play it regularly, but the update seems more targeted at "monetizing" the app as opposed to providing a better user experience. Here's changes that would improve the latter:
1. Ending animations, after a win, that are tied to how well you did, and are better and more interesting the better you did in the game. Gives you something to shoot for.
2. Something that indicates the difficulty level of a board.
3. Merging 1 and 2 above such that a great game on a higher difficulty board produces a super animation at the end.
4. Adding a setting that allows you to turn the prompt asking whether to auto-finish or not off, and to automatically auto-finish at that point.
5. Adding a history/save function so you can see the game codes and scores/times of the games you've played, and replay any you wish to.
Happy with 2016 Updates
I play this game daily and love the update that allows the next sequential game to load automatically without having to keep track and enter the number manually--hooray! The display is visually pleasing but I am not interested in the "reward". Just show my score and load the next game. Knowing the difficulty level would be fun as well as having the "You Won" animation be linked to that level of difficulty. I haven't encountered any problems with the new version (December 2016).
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 55.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Mobilityware
- © 2016 MobilityWare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.