By TicBits Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The App Store's most user friendly FreeCell game, for FREE!
- FreeCell just the way you're used to!
- Great statistics that track your progress.
- Game Center integration (Earn achievements and compete with your friends to see who's best at FreeCell!)
- Silky smooth user interface.
- A quest mode to unlock the secret of the castle and free the king from his cell.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Fixed Game Center achievement handling
This has been a good app except for a couple things.
1. When I'm trying to play and also talking on the phone, the ads cover the top of the upper cards so I can't see what cards are there.
2. Sometimes it becomes possessed by ads. The App Store will randomly open when I don't touch the ads (or even anything on the screen). It just switches from the game. This will happen every few seconds so it makes it impossible to finish a game because as soon as I open the game back up, it switches back to the App Store again.
Clean and simple (despite the ads) but recently the adds have been causing issues
As others have noted, sometimes the ads take over the game and opens the app store or Safari without me touching the ads. Also lately the ads have been causing the game to freeze. For example the Stella Artois ad has been doing that as of late.
Please fix this! Otherwise it's a good, simple app that does just what I want.
Great fun - BUT!
I really enjoy playing free cell but have gotten frustrated recently. Issues started with suddenly being sent to the App Store in the middle of a game and lately the screen will freeze mid game. The only solution has been to completely power off and on again.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 21, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TicBits Ltd
- © TicBits Ltd 2011-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Disable Ads$1.99