FreeCell is a fun and classic single player Solitaire card game. The clean design and big cards make playing this game a breeze. This twist on the classic game of Solitaire will keep you entertained for hours. Download the game for free now and enjoy the best FreeCell app out there!
FreeCell is played with a standard 52-card deck. The goal of the game is to move all the cards to the four Foundation piles (located in the top left) and build each suit up from Ace to King. When playing, use the four open cells (on the top right) to store cards as you are trying to win.
Features of FreeCell include:
• Unlimited free games
• Undo feature
• Game statistics
• Auto Move on/off
• Tap to move or drag and drop cards
• Game leaderboards and achievements
• Sound that can be turned on/off
• Game state saved
See what some of our many users have to say about this popular FreeCell game:
• “Love it! Can't stop playing!”
• “I find it to be a great game to play when I have had a rough day.”
• “Played for years on my PC, was happy to find this app for the iPad. Love the challenge!”
• “Just love the game keep my mind sharp”
• “Love free cell & this app is great!”
If you like this app be sure to check out our other card games:
• Spider Solitaire
• Pyramid Solitaire
Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service (http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service).
iPhone X/XS Compatibility and Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Odd card control
Love free cell. I've played several free cell apps. This app has some odd card movement commands which interrupt the flow of the game. Example: not being Able to move a K to a free cell unless you double tap. Sometimes you can't move a sequence stack onto another column to continue the sequence. Lack of a auto finish would be nice. I would give it a higher star score if they looked into these bugged movement issues to nave the app more fluid.
Could be better
First, it is hard for me to ignore the add at the top constantly flashing. Second, the cards don’t flow into empty slots if you are moving more than on card. I downloaded this gam because I like to keep track of my wins...don’t really care about how long. With a few tweaks the developer could have a great ting going...but not yet.
Great game, awful ads
I like this game, and I understand you need ads to keep it running, but the video ads are the worst. They play at an obnoxiously high volume, you can’t skip most of them, and the exact same loud video will play over and over and over again.
- Zynga Inc.
- 44.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zynga Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- time purchase for unlimited game replays $0.99
- Removes Ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.