Turn your iPhone into a 3D Controller for 3Ds Max.
FreeDee makes the controlling and previewing of 3D objects and scenes fluid and more direct. It takes advantage of the gyroscope sensor that’s inside of your iPhone to seamlessly align the orientation of the 3D object to the smartphone in all three axes. So by rotating the smartphone, you rotate the 3D object just in the same way. This kind of interaction is so self-explanatory and intuitive that you get the feeling of having the 3D object right in your hand. To make the user experience even more fluid, FreeDee operates at 30 frames per second. Like modern movies.
GESTURES & SHORTCUTS
FreeDee Interface is designed for gesture commands to keep you focused on your 3D object:
• Swipe up and down to zoom in and out
• Swipe right and left to rotate the object rapidly
• Tap and hold briefly to lock the object in the current position
• Assign your favorite shortcuts to four big buttons on the screen (A, B, C and D)
• 3Ds Max 2012 and above
• 3Ds Max FreeDee Receiver PlugIn. Get it on www.free-dee.com. It's free of charge
• Ensure that your PC and iPhone are on the same WiFi network
Ratings and Reviews
No download available
You need to download a software to install on your computer to run this, and the software is unavailable on the website- the website form just makes you subscribe to their newsletter to download the software and then doesn't link you to a download file and just states that you are already registered to the newsletter. So far it just looks like phishing. Will change the review if the status changes.
- Interact Lab UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 8.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Interact Lab UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.