Use Freedom to temporarily block distracting websites on your iPhone and iPad so you can focus on what matters most.
Freedom users report gaining an average of 2.5 hours of productive time each day and we're proud to have helped our users reclaim 10,000,000 hours in the past year.
Don’t let distracting and addicting technology steal your time from what’s important - get Freedom and be more focused and productive.
BLOCK WEBSITES IN SAFARI
- Block an unlimited number of distractions for as long as you want. Select from a pre-made blocklist or create your own custom blocklist of your time-consuming distractions.
SYNC ACROSS YOUR DEVICES
- Distractions aren’t limited to your phone! Create an account so you can sync your block sessions to your Mac or Windows computers. There’s no limit to the number of devices, and you can even block distracting desktop apps on Mac and Windows!
- Choose to schedule your blocks now, later, or create recurring blocks to help make focus and productivity a habit.
- Make it harder to bypass blocks with Locked Mode and break even the most pernicious habits and addictions.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Freedom offers a trial of 7 blocking sessions.
Ready to upgrade? Freedom offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
- Freedom Yearly - $29.99 annually
- Freedom Monthly - $6.99 monthly
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
If you choose to subscribe, your Freedom subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
Freedom can’t block phone calls or texts that come across cellular networks. Freedom also can’t prevent you from opening apps. No apps can do that. We are always working to improve Freedom and thank you for your support!
• Minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app was great. Then Apple killed it.
This app was wonderful for the first few months I had it: I could delete distracting apps and block access to the App Store, which made it impossible to reinstall them. Also could block any website I wanted in Chrome, my preferred browser. But I after I installed the latest iOS update, Freedom ceased to work entirely. Even when a session is supposedly running, I can still access my list of blocked sites in Chrome and Safari, and it seems impossible to block the App Store as well. So disappointing.
Blocks distracting websites in Safari
I use it to block distracting websites during work. I really like the desktop version where it blocks apps and any type of distraction during work. But this version only blocks websites. I learned that it used to block apps on iOS. But Apple removed that version from the app store. As a work around I deleted distracting apps (e.g., Facebook and Twitter) and Safari now is my only option to check these websites and this app simply blocks them during the day. I’m still waiting for the blocking feature on iOS.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! I'm sorry for that. One thing that might help - if your phone goes to low power mode, that shuts down all apps in the background, and Freedom needs a manual start at that point. We send a notification in that case to help. But I realize it can be frustrating - so I'm sorry about that. And yes - we've not given up on App Blocking. We think Apple has made a very poor short term decision - and we're going to continue working to be back in the store with that feature.
INFINITE STARS & LEGENDARY SUPPRT
A great app created and supported by a team of people who really care about users and want them have success using it. Always open to feedback and comments
Apple: Shame on you for forcing them to change the way it functions. Still great and effective but version 4.0 is watered down a bit compared to early versions. However, I know and believe that the company is still committed to making it the best app possible given your restrictions.
Developer Response ,
- Eighty Percent Solutions Corporation
- 14.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Eighty Percent Solutions Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $29.99
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.