Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform your iPhone or iPad into a powerful business phone with the FreedomVoice app! This easy-to-use business app lets you manage your phone system directly from your iOS device. Present your business phone number as Caller ID, check messages on the go, plus much, much more!
* Present your business number as your Caller ID.
* Manage your business voicemails and faxes.
* 3-way calling. You can make 3-way calls showing your business number as your Caller ID. After placing a call through the app, you can now place the caller on hold, return to the app, place another call, then join the call together by pressing merge.
* Use one-touch dialing, to call Contacts.
* Easy redial and call history view.
* Enjoy high quality connections.
* This application is designed for existing FreedomVoice customers.
* Calls are connected using mobile airtime, and may incur charges (based on your calling plan).
* Please use FreedomVoice WebLink username and password to login into the app.
* Mobile app calls for CloudPBX customers use a trunk line on the Service and are included when determining trunk overflow. For all other customers, mobile app calls will count toward any monthly minutes included with the Service and any minutes used in excess of those included will be billed at a rate determined by the calling plan associated with the Service.
* Please send us your feedback to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.0.32
• 3-way calling: After placing a call through the app, you can now place the caller on hold, return to the app, place another call, then join the call together by pressing merge.
• UX enhancements.
• Enhanced error messages.
• Upcoming - push notifications.
This app is awesome!
No more having a call paused when you get a call to your main mobile number. Other service providers who do not use this same type of technology within there app are getting left behind. My company has been using FV for over 8 years now.
Little group with worst customer service
Left them as they don't care about QOS. Phones down and customers couldn't call from certain places in USA. Hidden costs, questionable billing practices and promise things but don't deliver. Faxes sometimes don't come. They are small, revolving door of programmers. Staff turnover. So many better options.
App doesn't show calls
App doesn't show missed calls or any calls. It also announces my name instead of the company name. I might can fix that but not sure. I switched from another company to this. I'm thinking of switching again.