AirLog is a flight log book for free flight sports.
With AirLog, keep a trace of your flights, gliders and flying places.
And with also great functionalities like: search for new site all other the world, receive notifications when conditions are ok to fly on your favorite sites!
AirLog has been created by paragliding pilots and is so organised for air sports like paragliding, hang-gliding or sailplane.
- flight, gliders and places creation and edition.
- filter the flight list by year, glider or place.
- create a place from your current location or manually, or by placing a marker on a map.
- create a one-click flight easily: start at the taking-off, stop on landing: time and locations are automatically set and matched from your place list.
- Flight LiveTracking: When you start a new flight, GPS track can be logged. Airlog tracking has been implemented to save your battery : 1 measure per 30s by default and GPS put to off after a measure.
(Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life).
Flight trace and altitude graph can be review directly in the flight detail.
Flight trace can be exported to KML.
- Search new places around your position or from any location in the world. Search is performed from the Airlog pilot community database. Sites are displayed on a map and can be added in a click to your site list.
- Receive notifications from your favorites sites: when conditions are ok to fly (another pilot is flying there).
- Launch turn-by-turn navigation to a site from site detail screen or from the site finder (device with iOS 6 minimum).
- Attach pictures to a flight, a place or a glider. Link pictures from your camera roll and sync them with the cloud, to restore them later. See directly in the object list (flight, place or glider) if some photos exist for this entry (blue icon with number of pictures on the line).
- Share your flight directly from the flight detail page (Twitter, Facebook, Email...etc). Your friends can see directly your flight (info, trace, pictures) on Airlog website.
- Save all your specific pilot information (license number, medical certificat...etc).
- statistics: number of flight per year, number of flight on a place, number of air-time hours for a glider...etc
- backup all your data online (flights, places, gliders, pictures and pilot info) on the website http://airlog.cloud2.mobi.
From this website, you can also import and export flights.
- multi-language: (english, french and german for moment).
Good flights with AirLog!
- Add new Flight types: Solo, Duo, Instruction.
- Improve flight track.
Ratings and Reviews
Air logbook for paraglider
Very good app for keeping track of pilots and wings airtime and flights.
App has no way to reset password
Great flight log.
I use this log for keeping track of my ppg flights.
-Can register many different gliders and LZ locations.
-Easy to use. Everything is very intuitive
-Simple, read out of all of my flights.
-Tracks flight altitude and time.
-Syncs with Cloud, so I never have to worry about losing my flight data.
-Manually have to start tracking. I wish that I could set a certain speed that I'd like it to start tracking my flight.
-Doesn't track distance. There's a spot in the log where I can fill out how far I've flown, it'd be nice if I didn't have to use another app to keep track of that.
-Still having issues with syncing my data to the cloud on the latest update. When I go to the sync screen, and press the "sync with cloud" button, the button darkens briefly like it's syncing, but the data never syncs with the cloud and the date of the last sync stays the same as the last time I successfully got it to sync. Would really like this to be fixed. A flight log won't do any good if something happens to my phone and I lose 10-15 flights.
- Yves Jusot
- 6.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 increatyv
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.