By iCarTel Team
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FreeStep is a simple, free step counter/pedometer application with an easy-to-use interface. Key features include:
- Step counting and distance estimation
- Daily totals and a "lap timer"
- Charts and tables of daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly totals
- Auto-dimming of screen to save energy in pocket
Like all pedometer applications, for step counting to work, the application must be left in the foreground, and you must not turn off the phone (by pressing the top button). FreeStep will use the proximity sensor to automatically dim the screen when it is in a pocket.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
* Fixed crashing bug
Also wish you could reset all the steps you've taken
Don't get this its a waste of space
Does not count steps accurately.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 08, 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Samuel Madden
- © Samuel Madden and Arvind Thiagarajan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.