Freja and the sequel is a classic click-point-adventure that mixes humor, horror and surrealism.
The introverted computer nerd Freja is forced (at gunpoint) to develop a sequel to the classic game "Crystal Raven Quest". Along the way, Freja meets crazy characters, solves challenging puzzles, and is haunted by a frightening shadow creature resembling herself.
"Freja and the sequel" is not a game for kids. It contains:
* Strong language.
* Violence and horror elements.
* References to drugs.
* Lots of screwed up humor.
Ratings and Reviews
App Store hidden gem
Very surreal. I love Jens' use of infinite regression, looping, and dream logic to tell his narrative. As any RPG, it can get tedious at times, but the story is incredibly clever and witty. Breaks the fourth wall a billion times. Artfully done.
Also the music is great. It seems like it's an original soundtrack, but I can't say for sure.
I can't get enough!
The comedy is off the chain, and the games are nice and LONG. If they made a new game every day, I would download every one and pay to do it. Bring it on, Biscuit People!
Loved this game. Very clever puzzles and funny storyline. Check out the other game 'You. Me. Hell.' you will not be disappointed.
- Jens Staaf
- 78.9 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2013-2014 Biscuit Placebo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.