French Numbers For Kids - Learn to count in French
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: this app is immersive and there is no translation in English (but numbers are written so it is easy to do the translation )
This app has been made for french kids to learn numbers the Montessori way. However, this app can also be used by french learners to learn how to pronounce numbers from 0 to 1000.
In particular, there is an activity where a number is pronounced and you have to build the number using numerals.
What's New in Version 3.0
Version 3 ! We've added your requests, and even more :
• Hundred Board Activity ! A great activity to help your child master the numerical order of 1-100, and to introduce numerical patterns
• Ability to add counting objects from photos ! A great way to engage kids by letting them count with favorite objects.
• Customize the app to the needs of your children with the new Custom Numbers Range for Quantity and Numerals Activities (configurable range between 1 and 999)
• 3 New Skins (now with 9 skins available in addition to the custom one you can now create!)
• Specific sounds for skins
• Tracing Activity : updated tracing for 4 and 8
• New Settings: Alternate Numeral 4, Prevent Kids to Choose Numbers Range
• Change User Without Child Lock (can be disabled in settings)
• Settings are now child-locked
• iCloud Support (compatible iOS 9.3 School features)
Please continue to send feedback so we can make the app even better! Thanks!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 81.7 MB
- Language: French
- Seller: pierre abel
- © L'Escapadou 2012-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.