Learn today’s modern French language.
=== French audio books rated 4.9 on 5 stars (based on over 600+ reviews) ===
“Finally, a method that teaches real French! “ Burt Wolf - Host/Producer of TV Shows for CNN, ABC, Discovery Channel & more
Built upon 22+ years of one-on-one lessons with English-speaking adults, these level adapted French audiobooks will quickly teach you today's real spoken French... Guaranteed.
THE FRENCH TODAY METHOD
• Designed specifically for English speakers
• Learn French efficiently not just to pass exams but to actually be able to communicate in French
• The only method recorded at several speeds and levels of enunciation (not just mechanically slowed down)
• Grammar and vocabulary are illustrated by the ongoing novel developed around a real storyline and lovable characters to keep you interested
>>> All our French audiobooks come with a full 100% Money Back Guaranteed for 120 days! <<<
FREE APP FEATURES
• Includes a FREE 2.5-hour long French audiobook recorded at 3 different audio speeds - no account required
• Full offline access to your audiobooks & transcripts
• Sign into your French Today account and start downloading your audiobooks instantly
• Quickly navigate to any point in the audiobook and transcript with a full table of content
• Select from different recorded audio speeds on story chapters (these are different recordings, NOT a computerized slowdown!)
• Customize skip audio forward or backward timing
• Read along with the transcript. Change font size, font type + night mode
• Hide/reveal chapter stories English translations
• One tap jump to sync start of text section to currently playing audio
SOME CUSTOMER REVIEWS
“…so valuable in boosting my confidence in stringing French words together into sentences with the proper, up-to-date pronunciation…. With 1 1/2 years of learning French under my belt, it is only after having gone through this book... that I am finally feeling good about speaking some French on my next trip to France.” - Rob Kalamunda
“If I had this book when I first started studying French, my road to speaking French would be far less rocky than it was. What I love most about this book is the different speeds of the dialogues… “ - Cornflakes Carl
“Perfect for anyone wanting to understand daily French conversations. There is nothing else like this on the market. Superb technical quality. “ -Jaye Morency
- NEW: Added customizable skip time
- Fixed some display issues for iPhone Plus and XS Max devices
- Fixed a bug that prevented iPads from properly remembering transcript position when switching apps
- Fixed some display options for multiple free audiobooks
- Improved caching logic for free audiobooks
Ratings and Reviews
What an improvement !! Great way to learn French!
I have been a subscriber for Camille's audio books for a few years. Her teaching and clarity of her voice, pronunciation have been unparalleled. But I had to use PC, listen to her audio files and try to follow PDF files at the same time. It got cumbersome and I gave up on it. Now with this app, I have iPhone 6 Plus and Bluetooth ear piece, can listen and follow along her writing with no effort. I am fully satisfied. When I got e-mail notice of its availability, I downloaded the app immediately but the app was quitting on me. So I e-mailed and Olivier immediately got back to me and alerted that he was working on it. Few days later, I am extremely satisfied and appreciate their efforts to make learning French a joy. Thanks, Olivier and Camille.
Great information, very clearly presented
The content that I've purchased (beginner level books) are great. I've been simultaneously learning French with the Pimsleur approach, which, while very good for learning French, does not provide any explanation. The French Today lessons provide really excellent and informative explanations about various language topics. The audio part is very clear and easy to understand. This is a really great supplement to other learning tools. Plus, I really enjoy their blog posts sent as emails, including the most recent one giving the names of yoga poses in French - very interesting for me as an avid yogi. I also identified a small bug with the app which they were very responsive about fixing.
Bonjour. Thank you for your review.
Perfect way to learn French
This app is a great way to always have some French study materials at your fingertips. It is simple to use and well organized.
Camille's teaching methods are the best. She takes you well beyond "textbook" French to being able to speak and understand French as it is used in daily life. Through her teaching I have become proficient enough to spend lengths of time in France and to feel comfortable in most all settings including many that the tourist or casual visitor would most likely not encounter.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.