Learn French - Vocabulary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drill yourself on the most common vocabulary words from your French courses and from everyday French conversation. Boost your vocab FASTER than with any other app on iTunes. Applying the latest in cognitive science, Brainscape introduces vocabulary words in order from most foundational to most complex, and repeats them in a pattern that is just right for YOUR brain.
Rather than creating frivolous games or distracting quizzes to try to make learning “fun,” Brainscape provides a scientifically optimized algorithm to repeat flashcards in just the right pattern for your brain’s maximum absorption, based on YOUR confidence. Brainscape makes sure that your study time is used as efficiently as possible, because – let’s face it – you are busy!
Learn French Vocabulary includes:
• Nearly 3,000 AUDIO flashcards composed of the most important words in French– carefully ordered from most foundational to most complex (unlike other vocab apps, which simply dump words into “themes” with no sense of progression)
• Hundreds of key phrases that will help you survive better on the streets of – wherever!
• A customized flashcard repetition algorithm that cuts your memorization time dramatically
• Convenient “browse” and “search” functions that allow you to easily find cards you want
• Ongoing feedback, statistics, and visualization tools to help you track your progress
The Brainscape team is made up of cognitive scientists and language specialists formerly with Columbia and Yale, as well as former executives from The Princeton Review and Kaplan. Our mission is to make learning easier and more convenient. Feel free to check out our website (www.brainscape.com) and good luck studying!
What's New in Version 3.20160819
Updated for iOS 10, bug fixes, and answers to the meaning of life.
I started using this app the last two days for learning French, and now I know more words and trying to connect them to form a sentence. This is a great source for language development. It would have been better with lots of expressions though and a means of reducing the frequency of pronouncing. But generally awesome!
Useful for vocabulary building
It's a great way to pass the time when you've got to work and don't want to, but you want to feel like you're not wasting you're life away because at least you're building that French vocabulary. Quite nice.
Great app especially for the audio
Lots of vocab to learn, great audio clips of the pronunciation - clear and slow enough to capture the more difficult nuances in pronouncing French. The interface is perfect and easy to navigate. Could not ask for a better app
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 23, 2016
- Version: 3.20160819
- Size: 99.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bold Learning Solutions, Inc.
- © 2016 Bold Learning Solutions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- App Unlock$9.99