French Word Game
By Daniel ALEMU
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
French Word Game is a fun App in which you are first shown a picture and then you find the correct French Word for it.
You have four stages of difficulty - Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert. Each stage has 50 levels (and more are coming soon). Start at any stage and go through the levels.
Your job is to come up with the missing letters. Fill in the blanks with the right letters to complete the word that describes the image.
If you don't find the right word, you can try 3 more times to get the answer. Still no luck? No worries! You are given hints to make it easier and easier to guess the answer. Eventually, you can even watch the answer revealed so that you can remember it for next time.
Once you complete a level, you can always do an instant replay or even return later to the same level and try again.
With French Word Game, you can:
- Start a new game at any difficulty stage
- Resume a game you left unfinished
- Double-tap on the picture shown and see a larger image (iPhone and iPod touch only)
- Attempt 4 times to answer each level correctly
- Get one more letter hint each time you answer incorrectly
- Get a good way to learn and remember words with the hints provided
- Proceed to the next level after attempting the current level
- Replay a level you just played
- View your scores so far on the levels you played
- Erase your history completely and start a completely new game
Plus, you get an easy way to:
- contact us by email
- find us in social networking
- visit our website
- see source and copyright details about the question artwork
- recommend the App to someone
- and lots more
French Word Game not only helps your vocabulary, it can also improve your memory and cognitive skills.
This game is fun for all ages. If you agree, please remember to rate the app and recommend it to family and friends. And don't forget, it makes an excellent Thank You gift to anyone. It is easy from the App Store.
- More levels for each stage
- Enhancements suggested by you.
What's New in Version 1.4
Comically poor interface.
Very poor interface. Instead of typing in a word you have to select each letter using a wheel. It takes a very long time to input each word.
The unwieldy spelling wheel is not the ideal way to make the users give answers. A very good concept spoiled by awkward execution.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 29, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel ALEMU
- © 2011 Daniel ALEMU
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.