Frequency ~ Watch Videos like TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Frequency is the best way to watch internet video from your favorite sources. This award-winning video app finds and organizes the newest videos from all your favorite publishers across the internet into streaming video channels – just for you.
Instead of going to all your favorite websites, social networks, blogs and apps to watch videos,
you can watch videos from all your favorite online sources across dozens of categories: news, comedy, entertainment, food, fashion, health, movies, music, politics, sports, technology and much more. You can also create your own channel based on any person or topic on iPad.
Frequency also turns your Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds into personal streaming video channels. You can watch all the videos your friends have shared with you just like a TV – one video after another. The simple interface and continuously playing video streams are perfect for “lean back” viewing.
You choose your own channels from the thousands of choices in the Channel Guide, and add them to your personal video Tuner to quickly to tune-in to the channels you love. You can access your Tuner from anywhere – on your computer, iPad, iPhone or on your Apple TV using AirPlay.
• Internet Video from Everywhere -- the top video publishers and media companies
• Complete Internet Video Guide –- thousands of the web’s highest quality video streams
• Make Your Own Channels -- search for anything, then add to you Tuner as a channel
• Current News & Events -- breaking news, people and topics that are happening right now
• Social Media Channels -- watch all the videos your friends are sharing on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube in a continuous-play video stream
• Full Screen -- go full screen at any time, in full 1080p High Definition, just like TV
• AirPlay -- use AirPlay to watch your favorite videos and channels directly on your TV
--- "Frequency’s interface is slick, and creating video channels from sites like Discovery Networks and WSJ is a better deal than cable." - Mashable ---
Frequency is perfect for watching internet video for free. Get real-time news, indie movies, episodic video series, TV highlights, web-based TV shows, movie trailers, video clips, sports highlights, YouTube videos, and music videos. If you are looking for free feature-length movies and free network TV shows, you will want to download those directly from iTunes.
- Helpful Frequency Tips -
• Full 1080p HD video is available on many channels
• When in full screen, flick with your finger to skip to the next or previous video
• Video quality is adjustable in your Settings. (Streaming video generally requires a high-speed internet connection or 4G cellular connection for smooth playback.)
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Fixes video playback issues.
Very user- friendly even for a blonde like me.....awesome IT application... Made a delicious meal watching food video... Husband loved it .... Only problem is he wants me to cook all the time now....thanks
I had this app for a while, them deleted it due to lack of content. Recently re downloaded it, and the App is top notch! amazing new features, more content! Top stuff
I love frequency for short video clips that I would not otherwise find myself. This is a great app. It once in a while will crash which is why 4 stars instead of 5
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 08, 2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Freqency Networks, Inc.
- © Frequency Networks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.