Graph the weather and see the weather for your calendar events. Use a 7 day scrollable minute-by-minute graph of temp, feels like, wind, precip, humidity, etc. It's easier to understand weather and it's beautiful.
(Weather data by forecast.io)
Venture Beat: Top 15 designed app of the year
Business Insider: "Fresh Air is my new favorite weather app for iPhone"
BGR: "Fresh Air is the app I use when I really want to check the weather."
GIZMODO.COM: "few weather apps are as nicely designed and useful as Fresh Air"
Fresh Air gives you a weather graph, notifications and calendar for your existing events. It is a beautiful and intuitive way to see the weather and immediately understand what it means for your plans. Weather, intimately personal to you.
(Weather data by forecast.io)
We convey 7 days of minute-by-minute weather in a beautiful minimalistic graph. We also show you the predicted weather for your calendar events with optional notification updates. Wondering if the concert will be rained out? How cold will your morning run be? Is your climbing session going to get lightning? Fresh Air makes it easy to find out.
Seamlessly part of your life, you’ll no longer have to remember to check the weather. We’re your cozy morning companion that will make your brain tingle.
• U.S. NOAA Weather radar map
• Beautiful and intuitive visualizations of temperature, precipitation, wind, humidity, sunrise, sunset, and more
• Seven day minute-by-minute interactive weather graph
• Severe weather warnings (storm warnings)!
• Calendar integration that simplifies your weather experience. Import your existing calendar entries to see the predicted weather for your events.
• Daily weather notifications for your current location.
• Schedule weather notifications for calendar events. If you have an upcoming weather-dependent event, Fresh Air will keep you updated on the conditions.
• An iOS8 Today Extension for quickly seeing weather and calendar information.
Weather data includes:
• Temperature, precipitation likelihood and amount, wind, humidity, sunrise/sunset times, “feels like”, cloud cover, snow accumulation and more
We provide outstanding support. We’re a small indie team, so every customer counts. We have an in-app tool for providing feedback and bug reports. We act on the feedback -- look through our reviews, you’ll see plenty of happy customers that had their feedback implemented.
• Better Apple Watch support
• Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, but no longer supported
It’s a good looking app. Works well enough. Just wish it was still being updated.
The Most Elegant Weather app
- Minimalist Design
- Lovely Gradients
- Accurate reports
- Weather Warnings that have helped me many times
If you can't figure this weather app out and like it too, you should get your weather info from a print newspaper. It works - reliably.
Oh..., and seems to provide reasonably accurate forecasting too!
I've used it all across the western half of the USA, from The Great Lakes, The Rockies and the PNW.
A solid app.
- Backcountry Studios LLC
- 82.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Backcountry Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.