FreshBooks Cloud Accounting - Invoice Clients & Manage Expense Receipts
By 2ndSite Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join 5 million people already using FreshBooks to painlessly send invoices & estimates, track time and capture expenses. Try it out for FREE today!
*2013 Winner of IXDA's Interaction Award for making daily activities more efficient.*
Featured in: The New York Times, Huffington Post, CNET, Fox, Accounting Today, TechCrunch, Mashable, MacWorld, TUAW, ZDNet.
“I have tried numerous invoicing and accounting programs and by far this is the easiest and most user friendly.“
“When I'm in a rush or at a meeting, it's great to be able to invoice the client on the spot and walk out with a check.”
- Send invoices/estimates and get paid online
- Capture photos of your expense receipts and categorize your spending
- Track your billable time against project budgets
- See your hours in a calendar view and filter to see time spent by project to better manage your staff/contractors
- Check in on your business on the go with a dashboard that lets you see your income & expenses (iPad only)
- Automatically import expenses from your credit cards, banks, & PayPal (web app only)
EASY TO USE
- Straightforward and intuitive design built for small business owners & freelancers, not accounting specialists
- Supported by extraordinary customer service. Smart, friendly help from people in your corner available by phone (866-303-6061) or email (email@example.com) whenever you have questions. Really, we pick up in under 2 rings!
- Your data is always safe and accessible no matter what device you’re using
- You'll be tracking time, logging expenses and invoicing your clients in no time.
IN THE CLOUD
- Your FreshBooks account is accessible everywhere, on all your devices to let you work where you want, when you want
- Collaborating with others is easy with cloud-friendly features like team timesheets
- Your data is always backed up and secure across multiple data centers and behind a firewall with 256-bit encryption.
ACCOUNTING THAT SAVES YOU TIME
- Track your money coming in and keep close tabs on money going out with expense reports and account statements plus get 20 streamlined reports that keep everything tidy and organized
- Ease the bookkeeping for your accountant. You’ll be ready for tax time (or those important discussions with your bank) and you can easily export to QuickBooks Desktop
- Accept online payments via PayPal, credit card, eChecks, and 11 other gateways
- Integrate your FreshBooks account with 70+ of our cloud partners (including Basecamp Classic, Google Apps, ZenPayroll, Fundbox, MailChimp and more!)
PRICING & PACKAGING
FreshBooks for iOS requires a FreshBooks account. When signing up for a FreshBooks account, you will have a 30 day unlimited trial to use all features on the mobile and web application. Once the trial expires and if you have more than 1 active client, you will be required to upgrade via iTunes to one of the following subscription packages:
Seedling ($19.99/month): up to 25 active clients
Evergreen ($29.99/month): unlimited active clients
Mighty Oak ($39.99/month): unlimited active clients, 1 staff member
Your subscription will renew automatically every month and the payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current billing period. You can turn off auto-renewal by changing the option in Account Settings (iTunes) after the purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
If you upgrade your account within the trial period, any unused portion of the trial period will be forfeited.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
This release improves support for iOS 8, eliminates some bugs that were living in Time Tracking, and brings a handful of other performance tweaks.
Best cloud-based invoicing system.
Wanted an estimating and invoicing system that could work on a desktop and from an iPhone and FreshBooks absolutely delivers. I'm a photographer and being able to send estimates and invoices from my phone has been such a time saver. Never have to tell a client, "...when I get back to the office."
There are apps that make better looking invoices, apps that are more robust with financials, apps that are more customizable, but FreshBooks has the best feature set of them all and this iOS app is the real winner among all the options because users can create, edit, send, and print estimates and invoices right from a phone. It's truly amazing.
Praise the Lord!
I love Freshbooks! It gathers all the normally unlinked info(hours)(material)(expenses) in one easy to use - easy to understand professional place' the fact its cloud based and i can access on work computer or home is amazing- the fact the app is linked also is just the icing on the cake- game changer for me👍👍
This system is so easy and simple. Customers love the look and it's very professional. No matter if you're in the office or in the field...create and send invoices, monitor activity. So many features that helps businesses at an affordable price.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 04, 2015
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2ndSite Inc
- © 2ndSite, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mighty Oak$39.99