FreshBooks Cloud Accounting - Invoice Clients & Manage Expense Receipts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With FreshBooks, you can create invoices on-the-go, get paid online, capture expenses in a flash and track hours. Forget wasting time in Excel or Word, FreshBooks helps you get paid faster and run your business better.
You’ll have access to your invoices on any device. All of your information will be backed-up and synched so you can check-in on your business from anywhere.
If you ever need a hand, FreshBooks’ award-winning customer Support team is here to help. In fact, within three rings, you’ll have access to a real, live human who is here to help you with any questions you might have.
With FreshBooks, you can:
• Create professional-looking invoices in seconds from the palm of your hand that help you get paid in a flash
• Have your clients pay you securely online directly from your invoices with credit cards and more
• Create and send estimates to clients that easily convert into invoices
• Use the time tracking feature to track time on the job and then assign to a client for creating seamless invoices later
• When creating an invoice, you’ll receive helpful prompts that remind you to include unbilled hours and expenses
• Track time and tasks by project to easily assign to a client to create invoices
• Capture expenses on-the-go by snapping a picture of the receipt so you can invoice your clients in a flash
• FreshBooks seamlessly integrates on desktop to feature tons of reporting options that help you track your business and make tax time easy. Your accountant will thank you.
What are people saying about FreshBooks?
Check out the app store reviews below or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to see what people think.
“I have tried numerous invoicing and accounting programs and by far this is the easiest and most user friendly.”
“When I'm in a rush or at a meeting, it's great to be able to invoice the client on the spot and walk out with a check.”
FreshBooks has been featured in: The New York Times, Tech Crunch, Mashable, MacWorld, Huffington Post and more.
Ready to start?
Download FreshBooks and enjoy a free, unlimited 30-day trial to start invoicing immediately. No credit card required and you can cancel at any time.
After your trial, you can choose a plan that works for you.
Give our Support Team a shout at 1-866-303-6061 or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready, set, invoice!
What's New in Version 3.4.3
We are always improving the app. This update resolves some bugs and improves overall performance.
6s (iOS 9.x)
I went with Freshbooks over Quickbooks due to the former's ease of use, transparency regarding pricing, and—most importantly—frequent updates to the iOS application. I hope that the dev team will continue its steadfast support of both mobile and online platforms. Mobile use is of critical importance to my business, and Freshbooks has been a phenomenal tool. In fact, I prefer the app to the website (which isn't really that bad).
EDIT: minus 1 star for two issues, the first being the inclusion of a link to my invoices instead of an attached PDF copy, and the second being one's inability to change the automatically generated Freshbooks closing, which is not as professional as I would like and does not contain my business' HTML signature. I have to send invoices from another mail app as a result.
Could be better
As someone who has been using the OfficeTime app for several years I really do love the fact that I can easily turn the time I tracked into an invoice. However all the things that OfficeTime gets right, thus app falls short. Things I'd fix if I could:
- Being able to start and stop a time tracking event. I'd like to be able to start a project, pause it, then come back to it later and unpause it instead of having to edit the time or starting a new event.
- Assigning a task to a project is glitchy. For instance I just started a new project, specified the task as Estimating and it showed up as Training even after I went back in and made sure it was set to Estimating.
- Similarly, I'll start a project and it defaults to the name of the very first project I ever entered on the app. Sometimes it will revert back to that project even after I go back in and resave it as the correct project name.
If these things were fixed this would surely be a 5 star app and I'd be telling all the small business owners and contractors that I know and work with about it.
Professional Invoicing Made Easy!
I've been using Freshbooks almost since its inception. I loved how simple it was to setup and integrate with all my payment gateways. But even more than that, they keep finding little ways to improve things even when you think it can't get any better. The interface is beautiful. The customer support is awesome. As someone who does UX/UI for a living I want to give them 10 stars for such awesomeness.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2ndSite Inc
- © 2ndSite, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mighty Oak$39.99