FreshBooks Cloud Accounting - Invoice Clients & Manage Expense Receipts
By 2ndSite Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join 5 million people already using FreshBooks to painlessly send invoices & estimates, track time and capture expenses. Try it out for FREE today!
*2013 Winner of IXDA's Interaction Award for making daily activities more efficient.*
Featured in: The New York Times, Huffington Post, CNET, Fox, Accounting Today, TechCrunch, Mashable, MacWorld, TUAW, ZDNet.
“I have tried numerous invoicing and accounting programs and by far this is the easiest and most user friendly.“
“When I'm in a rush or at a meeting, it's great to be able to invoice the client on the spot and walk out with a check.”
- Send invoices/estimates and get paid online
- Capture photos of your expense receipts and categorize your spending
- Track your billable time against project budgets
- See your hours in a calendar view and filter to see time spent by project to better manage your staff/contractors
- Check in on your business on the go with a dashboard that lets you see your income & expenses (iPad only)
- Automatically import expenses from your credit cards, banks, & PayPal (web app only)
EASY TO USE
- Straightforward and intuitive design built for small business owners & freelancers, not accounting specialists
- Supported by extraordinary customer service. Smart, friendly help from people in your corner available by phone (866-303-6061) or email (email@example.com) whenever you have questions. Really, we pick up in under 2 rings!
- Your data is always safe and accessible no matter what device you’re using
- You'll be tracking time, logging expenses and invoicing your clients in no time.
IN THE CLOUD
- Your FreshBooks account is accessible everywhere, on all your devices to let you work where you want, when you want
- Collaborating with others is easy with cloud-friendly features like team timesheets
- Your data is always backed up and secure across multiple data centers and behind a firewall with 256-bit encryption.
ACCOUNTING THAT SAVES YOU TIME
- Track your money coming in and keep close tabs on money going out with expense reports and account statements plus get 20 streamlined reports that keep everything tidy and organized
- Ease the bookkeeping for your accountant. You’ll be ready for tax time (or those important discussions with your bank) and you can easily export to QuickBooks Desktop
- Accept online payments via PayPal, credit card, eChecks, and 11 other gateways
- Integrate your FreshBooks account with 70+ of our cloud partners (including Basecamp Classic, Google Apps, ZenPayroll, Fundbox, MailChimp and more!)
PRICING & PACKAGING
FreshBooks for iOS requires a FreshBooks account. When signing up for a FreshBooks account, you will have a 30 day unlimited trial to use all features on the mobile and web application. Once the trial expires and if you have more than 1 active client, you will be required to upgrade via iTunes to one of the following subscription packages:
Seedling ($19.99/month): up to 25 active clients
Evergreen ($29.99/month): unlimited active clients
Mighty Oak ($39.99/month): unlimited active clients, 1 staff member
Your subscription will renew automatically every month and the payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current billing period. You can turn off auto-renewal by changing the option in Account Settings (iTunes) after the purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
If you upgrade your account within the trial period, any unused portion of the trial period will be forfeited.
What's New in Version 2.2
A little springtime freshening in this update:
- NEW: You can now create negative line items on invoices to control your discounts even more precisely
- IMPROVED: The two screen login was a little rough so we sanded it down to one screen – much smoother now
- BUGS: We gave 7 bugs some attention and lo and behold, out came seven butterflies
Hope you’re having a great spring.
Crushing on Freshbooks right now
Used another app for about a year. Didn't know what a rich tool Freshbooks was until I tried it. I'm crushing on its simplicity and versatility right now. I'm looking forward to reviewing again after the honeymoon.
Love it but Glitchy
I love the function of this app but it is constantly glitchy. Freezing up and not saving timed sessions. Some times it says it's saving and I'll come back a couple hours later and it's still saving! Other than the constant glitches which get annoying, I love the app.
I LOVE THESE GUYS!
They're doing it right.
I can manage my entire business from my phone.
It's butt-loads of awesomeness.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 08, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2ndSite Inc
- © 2ndSite, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mighty Oak$39.99