FreshBooks Cloud Accounting
By 2ndSite Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join 5 Million people already using FreshBooks to make billing painless.
FreshBooks is The Fastest Way To Track Time, Organize Expenses & Invoice Your Clients, Anytime, Anywhere.
2013 Winner of IXDA's Interaction Award for Making daily activities more efficient.
Featured in: The New York Times, Huffington Post, CNET, Fox, Accounting Today, TechCrunch, Mashable, MacWorld, TUAW, ZDNet.
- Send invoices and get paid online
- Capture photos of your expense receipts and categorize your spending
- Track your billable time against project budgets
- See your hours in a calendar view and filter to see time spent by project
- A full dashboard on the homepage screen to offer a full account overview (iPad only)
EASY TO USE
· Straightforward and intuitive design built for business owners, not accounting specialists
· Supported by extraordinary customer service. Smart, friendly help from people in your corner available by phone (866-303-6061) or email (email@example.com) whenever you have questions. Really, we pick up!
· Your data is always safe and accessible no matter what device you’re using
· You'll be tracking time, logging expenses and invoicing your clients in no time.
IN THE CLOUD
· Your FreshBooks account is accessible everywhere, on all your devices to let you work where you want, when you want
· Collaborating with others is easy with cloud-friendly features like team timesheets
· Your data is always backed up and secure across multiple data centers and behind a firewall with 256-bit encryption.
ACCOUNTING THAT SAVES YOU TIME
· Track your money coming in and keep close tabs on money going out with expense reports and account statements plus get 20 streamlined reports that keep everything tidy and organized
· You’ll be ready for tax time (or those important discussions with your bank) with the new Balance Sheet tool
· Accept online payments via PayPal, credit card, echecks, and 11 other gateways
· Integrate your account with 70+ of our cloud partners (including Basecamp, Google Apps, Shopify, Zendesk, Constant Contact and more!)
Note: FreshBooks for iOS requires a FreshBooks account.
What's New in Version 1.3
· Track time toward shared projects you’ve been invited to collaborate on
· Add discounts to your invoices, change invoice & estimate numbers, and edit your invoice terms
· Tons of bugs squashed and plenty of other optimizations, including iPhone 5 screen size support
Cant live without it!
This is a great app! You can track time, invoice status. Create invoices and edit them all on your iPhone or iPad. Oh! You can also see you expenses and it's incredibly easy to navigate, no clutter and very straight forward design that is super easy to use. I absolutely love this app!!
Perfect for iPhone bookkeeping
Love it! I now use freshbooks on my iPhone for the majority of my business bookkeeping. I love the ease and speed of time tracking and invoicing right from my phone. Could use a slightly faster method of time tracking.
I wish that this would figure on a percentage basis for a project value instead of by the hour or be able to attach a document with an invoice to show my percentage of the project value.,, it seem like this could be a really easy fix and this would be perfect for me!!!! I hate quick books ... Too hard for a non- accounting person.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 04, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2ndSite Inc
- © 2ndSite, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mighty Oak$39.99