Deliver exceptional customer support on the go. Unchain yourself from your helpdesk and make your customers happy with the Freshdesk app for iOS. Streamline customer queries from multiple channels and answer them easily from your phone.
Freshdesk is an online customer support software that lets you support your customers across channels like email, phone, chat, Facebook, Twitter, and your website.
Get a quick overview of your helpdesk. Access all tickets available to you.
Prioritize the tickets that need your attention with filters before responding.
Manage your support - Set priorities, assign agents, change tickets statuses.
Race through routine actions with one-click scenario automations.
Delete tickets and block spam right from your phone.
Log time spent on a ticket.
Stay informed about all updates and changes with push notifications.
Added support for French, German, Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish.
Ratings and Reviews
I have never seen an app nose dive in quality in one update this hard. It opens up into notifications instead of my tickets like I didn’t go to the app from a notification, my tickets no longer show how many tickets I have open anywhere in the app, where it used to tell me how many tickets I have is replaced with some cutesy “that’s all folks!” which ontop of everything else just feels like it’s mocking me. The merge function is just... well non functional. Instead of pulling up the 20 odd tickets I have open to merge one it makes me search by either contact, subject, or the freaking ID# of the ticket????
Everything loads so much slower now, the app doesn’t even look good and I’m bringing all of this up at the next group meeting we have because even though we just started with Freshdesk this year the 5.0 update has left a terrible taste in my mouth over the entire system. Garbage redesign that just reeks of too many cooks in the kitchen.
New version still need some work
- It was easier to access tickets list on the old version. It is more flat and fit more items on the screen. The cards are beautiful, but the usability is worst.
- Answer editor is not working properly with HTML. When you type it looks fine, but the email goes with no blank lines (this is the main reason Im still using the legacy version). The font is also a little strange. The Editor of the old edition is perfect. Please match.
- On the side menu, you could put the quantity of tickets of each filter. Also, it would be great if you add some more filters
- A plus would be making it possible to choose on what browser you want to open the links on the tickets.
- Make it possible to copy a costumer email straight from the tickets header
Thank you. Keep up the great job. I know you are still working on it and I will comeback to change for 5 stars when I see some other improvements.
New version is horrible
I’ve ever written a review on an app in my long history of a iPhone user but this new version of FreshDesk is horrible. When it updated on my phone I was excited because first glance it looked visually better but as others have pointed out it’s buggy, unstable and html emails get cut off making them unreadable which is a problem since we respond to several off hours emails directly from the app. I emailed customer support and they didn’t seem to know what I was talking about, which was very disappointing. Not so happy right now as I can’t respond to any customers who use any of our web forms which are generated via HTML
- FRESHDESK TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
- 101.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Freshworks Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.