Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Order your groceries online today for delivery tomorrow.
Want to fill your fridge in just a few clicks? With the FreshDirect iPhone app, you can order local and organic produce, fresh seafood, custom cuts of meat, chef-made meals, and all your favorite brands for delivery to your doorstep. It’s never been easier to get your FreshDirect favorites.
With the free FreshDirect for iPhone app, you'll enjoy feel like a grocery shopping rock star:
• Place a new order or change an existing order from anywhere–your kitchen, the couch, a taxi–faster.
• Find all the food you love (cheese anyone?!): it's easy to search or browse the store for your faves.
• Scan product barcodes to look up prices and quickly add products to your order.
• Shop from your previous orders, your shopping lists, and your favorites.
• Check out What's Good for expert selections and big savings each week.
• Know when you’ll get your delicious goodies by easily scanning available timeslots.
• Quickly contact the FreshDirect Customer Service Team via email or phone with any issues. We've got your back!
Areas We Serve:
For those who live in the greater New York City area, New Jersey, Connecticut metro area and greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area, including Delaware, the FreshDirect app is a time-saving essential for your grocery shopping.
FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the District of Columbia. FreshDirect is committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers and farmers. In 2016, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio with the launch of FoodKick, an on-demand business that caters to the needs of urban dwellers with a curated selection of food, alcohol and essentials–all delivered within an hour. Launched in 2002, FreshDirect is a privately held company headquartered in Long Island City, NY. For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com or www.foodkick.com.
What's New in Version 4.7.1
- Optimized start-up time so you can shop faster.
- Final functionality implemented for Washington, D.C. shoppers.
- Additional bug fixes
App is terrible
I don't know how this company can survive with such a terrible app. Buggy, hard to use, disorganized, and stuff just doesn't work. I can't buy a delivery pass the app won't let me.
I hate this software so much. Slow, and not intuitive. It constantly forgets the cart you started. How can an online company publish such garbage?