Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FreshDirect for iPhone
Order your groceries online today for delivery tomorrow.
Want to fill your fridge in just a few clicks? With the FreshDirect iPhone app, you can order local and organic produce, fresh seafood, custom cuts of meat, chef-made meals, and all your favorite brands for delivery to your doorstep. It’s never been easier to get your FreshDirect favorites.
With the free FreshDirect for iPhone app, you'll enjoy feel like a grocery shopping rock star:
• Place a new order or change an existing order from anywhere–your kitchen, the couch, a taxi–faster.
• Find all the food you love (cheese anyone?!): it's easy to search or browse the store for your faves.
• Scan product barcodes to look up prices and quickly add products to your order.
• Shop from your previous orders, your shopping lists, and your favorites.
• Check out What's Good for expert selections and big savings each week.
• Know when you’ll get your delicious goodies by easily scanning available timeslots.
• Quickly contact the FreshDirect Customer Service Team via email or phone with any issues. We've got your back!
What’s New in Version 3.0
• Shop like you’re on Supermarket Sweeps with a visual navigation to make browsing and shopping super fast.
• Loved your last order? Shop it again with just one click.
• Only want to buy avocados and sriracha? Ordering your favorites has never been easier.
• New beautiful design because our Creative team can’t stop, won’t stop.
Areas We Serve:
For those who live in the greater New York City area, New Jersey, Connecticut metro area and greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area, including Delaware, the FreshDirect app is a time-saving essential for your grocery shopping.
FreshDirect is a leading online fresh food grocer in the U.S., delivering premium quality fresh-from-the-farm foods and brand-name groceries directly to the doors of customers in the greater New York, New Jersey, Connecticut metro area and greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area, including Delaware. With unique relationships with suppliers and farmers around the world, FreshDirect focuses on providing customers with the best-tasting, freshest, top quality foods and meals. Additionally, FreshDirect’s research, development and production facility creates and innovates the more than one thousand unique meals and baked goods produced in house daily by a team of chefs. FreshDirect aspires to be a valued corporate partner in all communities in which it serves, and works extensively with multiple charitable and community partners.
For updates, follow us on Twitter: @freshdirect and on Facebook: facebook.com/FreshDirect.
Have feedback on our app?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your experience. We'll use your feedback to help make shopping using the app easier and more fun. Thanks in advance for your help!
What's New in Version 3.3.6
- Maintenance and bug fixes
No longer reliable like it had been
I've relied on this app for years to add items to my cart as I think of them, reserve a delivery slot, & then at the end of the day place my order. Right now it dumps items from the cart at random times. Often right in the middle of filling the cart. I can only place an order if I go in & quickly select items & check out without stopping & looking up any details about items or shopping around. Easy to order my most frequent items, but not useful for much else.
Awful - just use the website
It doesn't sync with the website so if something is in your cart there, it doesn't appear in the app. Takes way longer to order. The delivery time slot I believed was reserved somehow wasn't and now it's full. No way to find Chef's Table deals. Poor functionality overall. I'm sure there's other issues but I just placed the order so I could modify it from a compute or phone. Don't bother with it.
It's too buggy too function now. It beyond even usable. It only opened once easily after the initial install, then it fails to connect. What's the point? When it did open it was still riddled with bugs - I had to add things to my cart to see cart I had already started (then remove the items I didn't want). It's a great website and a wonderful service, it's a useless app.