Freshwater Fishing Guide
By Kevin Kozan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A quick reference guide to freshwater fishing.
• *NEW* Share and discover local fishing spots (iPhone only).
• Add your own notes to each fish.
• Learn about the most common freshwater fish in North America - where to find them, what bait to use, and tips for catching them.
• Learn about the types of lures and bait most often used to catch freshwater fish.
• Illustrations or images for every fish, lure and type of bait.
• Intended for beginner fishermen.
• Free future upgrades with more features and updated fishing information.
Note: this app does not cover fly fishing or regulatory information.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Share and discover local fishing spots (iPhone only).
- Updated for iOS 7.
- Updated fishing information.
I don't recommend this app, I have lakes all around me and fishing spots. This app did not pick up anything!!!
Does NOT respect settings for using GPS!!
This app asks you if it can use your GPS when not running (what for???) as well as when you are. BUT, it does NOT look at the setting in the OS to see if it should - if you answer No at the start your GPS/fishing spot location is dead and you have to uninstall to get it to ask again.
On the other hand, if you turn it off in settings, run the app and it still uses it (IOS should block that, but doesn't)
There seems to only be 2 fishing spots in North Texas, so that isn't useful to me either.
The info about the fish is nice.
Very helpful little guide
This app has all of the fish you would find in a pond, river, lake, or creek in the U.S. and includes info on how to catch them, when to catch them, and what to catch them with. Totally worth the 99 cents and a great perk for anyone to have while fishing.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 13, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Kozan
- © 2013 Kevin Kozan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.