By T.G.I. Friday's
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TGI Fridays ™
In Here, It’s Always Friday ®
With our latest version of the app, not only is going to Fridays for our signature entrees and amazing drinks even easier, but you can also mobile order to enjoy Fridays on-the-go. Use the app to:
• Order food and select beverages on your mobile device for easy and convenient pick up
• Pay your check at the table easily by credit card on your mobile device
• Find any Fridays using your current location by zip code or city and state
• Get maps and driving directions to the Fridays nearest you
• View and browse our menu for our daily handcrafted food and drinks
• View your rewards balance, claim and use your rewards
Download the Fridays mobile app now to start enjoying many more convenient and time-saving features.
Please note, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.17.4
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Help! App does not work!
I was recently in Friday's, and tried to open the app to download a coupon with my points, and could not open the app. I had to go on my browser and go to the website for my account number in order to use the points. Thankfully I knew what I was ordering was on the list of foods I could use points. If I was checking to see if what I wanted to order was on a point list, or I would just get money off on the total - I would be out of luck. Go back to the previous update until you fix this one, so we could at least use SOMETHING.
Very disappointed with new version
Like others have mentioned the latest version crashes as soon as you try to open it. I was very upset when I tried to open it while sitting in the restaurant ready to order.
Been a minute
But this update Could Be the best yet.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Aug 30, 2017
- Version: 5.17.4
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Seller: TGI Friday's Inc.
- © TGI Fridays 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.