Friendish is the best way to find friends around you who share common interests. Choose interests you like and connect with other people who like the same things.
Whether you're new in town for work or school, traveling abroad or just looking to meet new awesome people in your city, Friendish makes it easy to connect with like minded people in a fun, safe, online environment.
How Friendish works:
Sign up with Facebook or email.
Choose interests that you like.
See potential new friends.
Add friends you think are cool.
Chat in app and and do something together you both already like to do!
Version 2.9 (2.6.6)
Bigger interest sizes, improved friend matching and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great potential, terribly executed
I have no information about any of the people I'm "matched" with other than a picture and a name. What interests do we have in common? Where are they located? Do we speak the same languages? Are they even in my time zone?
1. Add ability to enter in own interests
2. Add biography feature
3. Add ability to block people with certain interests from even showing up to each other. Maybe I like 80s music and dislike big band but I'm not going to rule out someone who likes it. However, I might not want to hang with a Fox News watching republican and they likely don't want to hang with me. Why should we show up for each other?
4. LOCATION!!! Maybe I'm looking to hang with a rando in Czechoslovakia but more than likely I want to meet someone within a 30 mile radius to hang out with.
5. Let us edit our information. Not everyone needs to know my full name, and maybe I'd prefer to have one of my favorite funny images show up instead of my face, but don't want to change my Facebook picture to that.
6. Please keep developing this! There's a serious lack of apps that are tinder explicitly for friends. This has potential! But right now it feels very bare bones.
I've been waiting for an app to come out like this so when I heard about it I was very excited. I was very quickly disappointed. First, there are not enough interests. I only found one interest that applied to me.
Second, and most importantly, you decide if you want to meet someone based on how they look, like Tinder. I care about two things for my friends: their location and their interests. It's extremely weird to me to be deciding friends by how they look and know others are judging me by my picture. That's a dumb way to start a friendship.
Good idea, not enough people
I understand it's hard to get an app like this off the ground and up and running but when you can't find anyone in your area (and I live in a city) it seems like something needs to change! I can't really comment about how well the app works connecting you with others but there seems to be a lot of different interests to choose from which is nice.
- Friendish App, LLC
- 8.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Friendish Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.