Your Move Premium+ ~ classic online board games with family & friends
By Candywriter, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• JOIN THE MILLIONS ALREADY PLAYING! Play friends, random opponents, or the computer in this award winning bundle that includes Backgammon, Yatzy, Words, Chess, Checkers/Draughts, 4 in a Row, Chinese Checkers, and more! This stylish collection of games is turn-based, which means you and your opponent take turns at your convenience, and notifications inform you when you're up.
Check out the reviews to see how much players of all ages are enjoying Your Move!
=== BOARD GAMES ===
+ Words (compare to SCRABBLE®)
+ Yatzy Dice (compare to YAHTZEE®)
+ 4 in a Row (compare to CONNECT 4®)
+ Chinese Checkers
=== KEY FEATURES ===
• Turn-based gameplay so you can have multiple games going at the same time
• Easily find your friends or let us find you a random opponent to play
• 7 unique computer opponents with different playing styles for each game
• Stunning HD graphics on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
• Optional push notifications let you know when it's your turn
• In-game chat helps you stay in touch with friends and family
• Dozens of achievements to complete, each with different rewards
• Elo rating system tracks your play
• Pass and Play mode for offline fun
• Access your games from all of your devices
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
SCRABBLE, YAHTZEE, and CONNECT 4 are registered trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. Candywriter, LLC is not affiliated or endorsed by either of these products or their owners.
What's New in Version 3.6
• Numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements
This game is great, been playing on it for quite a while now. My only complaints are that they have not added more games to it for years(even though there are several that I wish they would add), and notifications from this app should be able to be cleared more easily, especially since the chat messages in the game are how a player is "nudged" in the game. I would like to see that separate from chat, and for any such notifications to be cleared in the app as well as from iOS notifications simply by opening the app.
Fun games played on or off line and that is part of the reason I love this app. The other reasons are: the variety of games, on-line players, and the different levels of difficulty when playing against the computer. The game does freeze up occasionally, usually late afternoons but doesn't last too long.
My all time favorite gaming app!
I like this 8 in 1 app because it has all the games I want in one app. I don't have to switch around to a bunch of different apps. Plus rematches are easy because it keeps all of your opponents in a list. It usually has no waiting for random opponents and it has unlimited games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 11, 2016
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 61.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Candywriter, LLC
- © 2016 Candywriter, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fathom of Lifelines$9.99
- Foot of Lifelines$2.99
- Yard of Lifelines$4.99
- Furlong of Lifelines$19.99
- League of Lifelines$99.99
- Mile of Lifelines$49.99