Your Move Premium+ ~ classic online board games with family & friends
By Candywriter, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• JOIN THE MILLIONS ALREADY PLAYING! Play friends, random opponents, or the computer in this award winning bundle that includes Backgammon, Yatzy, Words, Chess, Checkers/Draughts, 4 in a Row, Chinese Checkers, and more! This stylish collection of games is turn-based, which means you and your opponent take turns at your convenience, and notifications inform you when you're up.
Check out the reviews to see how much players of all ages are enjoying Your Move!
=== BOARD GAMES ===
+ Words (compare to SCRABBLE®)
+ Yatzy Dice (compare to YAHTZEE®)
+ 4 in a Row (compare to CONNECT 4®)
+ Chinese Checkers
=== KEY FEATURES ===
• Turn-based gameplay so you can have multiple games going at the same time
• Easily find your friends or let us find you a random opponent to play
• 7 unique computer opponents with different playing styles for each game
• Stunning HD graphics on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
• Optional push notifications let you know when it's your turn
• In-game chat helps you stay in touch with friends and family
• Dozens of achievements to complete, each with different rewards
• Elo rating system tracks your play
• Pass and Play mode for offline fun
• Access your games from all of your devices
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
SCRABBLE, YAHTZEE, and CONNECT 4 are registered trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. Candywriter, LLC is not affiliated or endorsed by either of these products or their owners.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
This game is great, been playing on it for quite a while now. My only complaints are that they have not added more games to it for years(even though there are several that I wish they would add), and notifications from this app should be able to be cleared more easily, especially since the chat messages in the game are how a player is "nudged" in the game. I would like to see that separate from chat, and for any such notifications to be cleared in the app as well as from iOS notifications simply by opening the app, although that may be a problem more in iOS itself. Also, it has bugged me how there seems to be a total lack of support for any platform other than iOS.
Games are decent, but notification system is very unreliable
I think this is a decent app overall, although it can be hard to control where your piece is moving in certain games, especially Chinese Checkers. The biggest downfall to this app is that the notification system randomly stops working after a while (despite everything related to notifications for this app being turned on in my settings), so this will be my third time now uninstalling and reinstalling the app and hoping notifications will start working again. If the developers fix this permanently, I'd add another star onto my rating.
Great app to play your friends BUT...
Notifications are not being sent to my phone despite having notifications turned on. I have been using this app for years and have not had issues with it in a long time. It's been almost a year since the last update, perhaps a new update is needed from the developer? Please fix this issue! I can't always remember to check to see if I have games waiting, that's why the notification system exists in the first place.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 21, 2016
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 80.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Candywriter, LLC
- © 2016 Candywriter, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fathom of Lifelines$9.99
- Foot of Lifelines$2.99
- Yard of Lifelines$4.99
- Furlong of Lifelines$19.99
- League of Lifelines$99.99
- Mile of Lifelines$49.99