Your Move Premium+ ~ All-in-1 Live Board Games with Friends & Family
By Candywriter, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• JOIN THE MILLIONS ALREADY PLAYING! Play friends, random opponents, or the computer in this award winning bundle that includes Backgammon, Yatzy, Words, Chess, Checkers, 4 in a Row, Chinese Checkers, and more! Match up against random opponents, challenge the computer, or invite your friends through Facebook! This stylish collection of games is turn-based, which means you and your opponent take turns at your convenience, and notifications inform you when you're up.
Check out the reviews to see how much players of all ages are enjoying Your Move!
=== REVIEWS ===
"If you like Words With Friends, you'll love this app. I'd give it 6 stars if I could." - Mimie1969
"Blows Words With Friends away and has additional games to play on the same platform!" - Cphocks
"Polished interface, amazing matching system, and perfect use of iOS push notifications." - Kirkpad
"What else can I say except PERFECT?! " - xbetayll
=== BOARD GAMES ===
+ Words (compare to SCRABBLE®)
+ Yatzy Dice
+ 4 in a Row (compare to CONNECT 4®)
+ Chinese Checkers
=== KEY FEATURES ===
• Turn-based gameplay so you can have multiple games going at the same time
• Easily find your friends or let us find you a random opponent to play
• 7 unique computer opponents with different playing styles for each game
• Stunning HD graphics on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
• Optional push notifications let you know when it's your turn
• In-game chat helps you stay in touch with friends and family
• Dozens of achievements to complete, each with different rewards
• Challenge your Facebook friends or Twitter followers to your favorite game
• Elo rating system tracks your play
• Pass and Play mode for offline fun
• Access your games from all of your devices
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you should have any questions, concerns, or suggestions for Your Move: email@example.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
SCRABBLE and CONNECT 4 are registered trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. Candywriter, LLC is not affiliated or endorsed by either of these products or their owners.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
+ Fixes a crash bug in Backgammon that occurred while bearing off with doubles
Lifelines and losing game progress
I am having my game progress lost. All of a sudden, I will be playing a position from several moves ago. I don't know why it keeps forgetting that we played past that position. Another problem is the lifelines (hints). You can buy lifelines from them. It's fine they want to make money but I don't want to play games where my opponents beat me due to hints and not their skill alone. This also favors richer opponents who can afford to buy lifelines rather than favoring higher skilled opponents. The matching system for multiplayer is a joke because the rating system is averaged over all games. I may be playing chess with a 1700 but they are much worse than some 1500 players. The 1700 might be awesome at scrabble and therefore have a high rating. This causes them to be matched with me but be a horrible chess player. They really need to have ratings for individual games so that we can be matched more appropriately. With lifelines allowing people to win without having skill and just money as well as the match ups in multiplayer being horribly inaccurate, this is useless as a multiplayer game. In addition, game progress is being lost and earlier positions of that game are being reinstated.
Good games, but the AI against the computer leave a great del to be desired.
Words gets locked I to an endless loop sometimes with the computer passing constantly.
The Words game does not use the complete Enhanced North American Benchmark Lexicon (ENABLE). The devs have taken it upon themselves to be the word police and have censored many words because they find them "objectionable". (From the support center).
If you don't like a word, don't use it. Censorship is just wrong.
Backgammon also violates some of the rules.
Chinese Checkers (should we be offended by the racial reference?) would be much better if more than two players could play at the same time.
Servers are sometimes slow and interrupt games. When playing offline, the game tries to connect over and over even though it says "You are offline. Tap to connect" on the screen.
Would be better with a Bluetooth option.
The game is good, and enjoyable as long as you understand the many limitations and shortcomings.
Backgammon sluggish not smooth - Buggy
In backgammon, I had just four pieces left and my opponent was on the bar. I went in to make my move AND the game started about 20 turns or more back!! What gives? Wasted my time when I had just four remaining and it rewound about 20 plays back. Unfair, deleting app soon as my games are over. Never saw anything like that before.
Sluggish interface and moving in Backgammon - would play more if gameplay was smoother. Takes so LONG "reading games" when loading.
Updated review: very disappointed that they released a Friendle live version with added games after I bought this app!! Ever since, I don't get any notifications when it's my turn to make a move. They should have integrated everything into just one app instead of having us pay for different ones.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 06, 2014
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 66.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Candywriter, LLC
- © 2015 Candywriter, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fathom of Lifelines$9.99
- Foot of Lifelines$2.99
- Yard of Lifelines$4.99
- Furlong of Lifelines$19.99
- League of Lifelines$99.99
- Mile of Lifelines$49.99