Your Move Board Games ~ online with friends including Chess, Checkers, Dice, Words & Backgammon free
By Candywriter, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• JOIN THE MILLIONS ALREADY PLAYING! Play friends, random opponents, or the computer in this award winning bundle that includes Backgammon, Yatzy, Words, Chess, Checkers/Draughts, 4 in a Row, Chinese Checkers, and more! This stylish collection of games is turn-based, which means you and your opponent take turns at your convenience, and notifications inform you when you're up.
Check out the reviews to see how much players of all ages are enjoying Your Move!
=== BOARD GAMES ===
+ Words (compare to SCRABBLE®)
+ Yatzy Dice (compare to YAHTZEE®)
+ 4 in a Row (compare to CONNECT 4®)
+ Chinese Checkers
=== KEY FEATURES ===
• Turn-based gameplay so you can have multiple games going at the same time
• Easily find your friends or let us find you a random opponent to play
• 7 unique computer opponents with different playing styles for each game
• Stunning HD graphics on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
• Optional push notifications let you know when it's your turn
• In-game chat helps you stay in touch with friends and family
• Dozens of achievements to complete, each with different rewards
• Elo rating system tracks your play
• Pass and Play mode for offline fun
• Access your games from all of your devices
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
SCRABBLE, YAHTZEE, and CONNECT 4 are registered trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. Candywriter, LLC is not affiliated or endorsed by either of these products or their owners.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
This is a great app, but when playing chess against the computer, there is a glitch. Whenever the computer (at least whenever the super easy computer (I haven't tried the other difficulties)) promotes a pawn, the app crashes. Then, whenever I try to reopen that particular game, it crashes again. If this could be fixed, then I would rate it 5 stars.
Best app ever ...BUT...
Best way to play Words, backgammon and all the games all in one app instead of a million apps!
One problem, playing chess against the computer freezes and closes the app after the first couple of moves. When reopened it closes immediately. I've uninstalled and rebooted my phone and reinstalled but no luck
There is a major glitch in Words. I keep getting hit with forfeits when I have never forfeited a game. I keep getting messages saying I need to make a move or I will forfeit the game. The problem is that the game in question has already been completed days and sometimes weeks ago. It is hard enough to win games against these cheaters who use lifelines on every move and now I have to deal with bogus forfeits. I have written several emails regarding this problem but I have never gotten a response. Please fix this problem
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 12, 2015
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 61.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Candywriter, LLC
- © 2015 Candywriter, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium+ Package$1.99
- Foot of Lifelines$2.99
- Fathom of Lifelines$9.99
- Yard of Lifelines$4.99
- Furlong of Lifelines$19.99
- Mile of Lifelines$49.99
- League of Lifelines$99.99