By Red Robot Labs Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Defend your nation and destroy your rivals!
Build an army, fortify your base, and conquer the world!
Welcome to Friendly Fire! As Commander, it's your job to build a formidable army and become a force to be reckoned with. Your success will secure your position as the world's greatest superpower - become the envy of your friends and the bane of your enemies. Unleash tanks, artillery, and airborne assaults to crush all those who stand in your way.
Build up your base and defend it from other players with a lethal range of defensive capabilities. Fight your way up the leaderboard; become the best in your city, nation, and eventually the world!
Your army is strong but it needs a great leader. Your army needs you!
- Real-world places: The game is truly global. Friendly Fire! will allow you to build your headquarters right in your own hometown!
- Weapons of destruction: Build tanks, scouts, artillery, and aircraft to defeat your rivals.
- Power-ups: Earn power-ups in battle to increase damage, hit points, and much more!
Requires iOS 6 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4 and above plus iPod 5th generation. Not supported on iPod 4th generation and below.
What's New in Version 2.13
- Added 2 new Base levels
- Added level 6 Alliance Towers
- 2 new upgrade levels of Research Labs
- New unit upgrades for Tanks, Scouts, Artillery, Air Strikes, EMP and Harvesters
- New level added for Minigun, Turret and Howitzer
- New defenses, with Roadblock and Bazooka levels added
- 2 new upgrades for Oil and Metal production and storage
- Additional Factory and Mine added
Fun yet unfair
Overall great game. Very nice to play, plus the fact that you can use real roads is awesome. However, this can result in unfair attacking places. Who thought of placing a base next to a Lombard Street-like road? It gets irritating how units get stuck, making them easy targets for powerful units. The battle time for those types of streets are unfair, such as that road I was talking about. The battle time was 2 minutes. And I haven't even talked about Commander Mode.
Commander mode is a nice 1v1v1 battle mode. However, its unfair when high level people get in, brandishing bigger guns than a group of lower level units. They always win, both irritating and rage inducing.
So please, extend battle time and make Commander Mode fair.
Don't understand how some people can attack you over and over and within 1 min it says you can't attack them for 8+ hours?!? What a joke
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 01, 2016
- Version: 2.13
- Size: 197 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Red Robot Labs Inc.
- © Red Robot Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Few Gems$4.99
- Fill Yer Boot$9.99
- A Nice Pile$19.99
- Large Stash$34.99
- A Vault Full$99.99
- A Tank Full$49.99
- Monthly Gems Bundle$4.99