High-quality 4K of magnifying glass app.
This is a magnifying glass app that can be used to read small writing on printed material such as newspapers and magazines.
It is a must-have app from your 40's when you feel that your eyesight is starting to get worse.
You can lock the focus with one tap.
Using the snapshot function, you can view while holding the screen close by.
- High image quality 4K(iPhone6s or later, iPadPro(2) or later)
- Focus lock is easy on the eyes
- Quiet snapshot function
- Snapshot function saves battery
- Snapshot Save up to 50 sheets
- The second screen you can view the whole.
- Can be operated just with thumbs when held sideways
- a wide viewing screen is provided by positioning the buttons on the edges
- Flash light illumination
- You can view a very large screen, if the iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- not displaying advertisements.
- iPhoneXS series compatible.
I didn't know what to expect bug I needed a magnifying glass type of thing. I had heard of "over 40" but didn't want to pay the money before trying out.
This app works well. It's got great autofocus and surprisingly high magnification. I have it a 4 out of 5 because the icons are a bit non intuitive.
This app is a great help especially when I forget my reading glasses, its always with me on my smartphone..
Literally just zooms in on pictures
There's a paid version of this app, which is deplorable. Take a picture and zoom in on it, it's that easy.