Introducing an addictive game, that challenges the player to ascend a tower-like environment by means of jumping, flapping, and grounded horizontal movements. The player will take control of a bird that has unfortunately been sent to ‘Hell’. Beginning in a ‘hellish’ environment, they will progress upwards through the Earth’s core, eventually surfacing into the Earth, and then continuing into the sky which will be based on ‘Heaven’.
Can you make it to heaven or will you spend all your time down below?
PLEASE NOTE! Frinkle is completely free to play, however in-game purchases are available. Down the track, more in-game purchases will be added, including extra lives, checkpoints and much more... This will be included into the game after players reach the gates of heaven.
All vertical games, challenge the player by tilting the screen! Not Frinkle! Tap the screen up to five(5) times between each block, but beware of earths blocks as landing on these too many times will result in the blocks breaking and your bird falling back to hell!
= FEATURES =
- FREE TO PLAY
- Three(3) clean, light-hearted, cartoony levels set in a multi-levelled world
- Competitive difficulties the higher you reach.
- Challenge your friends, with Game Center integration.
- Upload your high score to Facebook
Having any problems? Any suggestions? we would love to hear from you!
You can reach us everywhere!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube |
- New splash screen
- New Icon
- Added Help Screen
- Easier to read fonts
Ratings and Reviews
Cute user interface
Liked the game
- Sam Lawrence
- 89.5 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Sam Lawrence
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.