It’s time to question everything!
Frivia is a super simple game of Friend Trivia that can be played with up to 4 Facebook friends at a time.
Start a game, choose your friends, answer five quirky questions and then see if you match - and if you answer all five questions the same you get a Grand Slam!
Answer questions like:
- Who’d be killed first in a slasher movie?
- Who'd have the most fun in prison?
- Who's most likely to have shoplifted as a kid?
- Who’d survive the longest in the zombie apocalypse?
Play with friends across multiple devices - or play in real-time while hanging out together at home, at work or in class.
Over 1200 questions will give you heaps of opportunities to discover more about your friends.
- Invite 2 to 4 friends to play a game.
- Over 1200 questions to answer.
- Chat with friends after each game.
- Play as many games as you want.
- Play a game across multiple devices.
- It’s 100% free to play.
Frivia is one of the most addictive social games around! And it’s free to download and play!
Have fun with your old Facebook friends, and get to know your new friends a little better - download Frivia for free now!
You know, If you enjoy Frivia, you’d be really helping us out if you gave us a star rating, or better yet, a positive review!
We'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you're having with the game in the feedback area in settings.
For the latest Frivia news, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter:
- We now have 2 player mode, so if you're not a fan of 3rd, 4th or 5th wheels you're all set! We also updated the results screen in response to Peter's 14-year-old niece not caring how the old results screen worked, not her fault - it was a little confusing. We also simplified the interface and fixed a few of the old bugs. Peter's niece has fully tested the game and given it her stamp of approval - phew!
Ratings and Reviews
I'm obsessed with answering the questions.
Been playing with my friends for a while and it's fun when we all answer ourselves. Sometimes I think I know what the answer is, but then I learn I'm quite wrong about how I see myself. Addictively fun.
- Robot Sheep, Inc.
- 50.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Robot Sheep Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.