FROG® Water Care Mobile Application
The ‘FROG® Water Care Mobile Application’ is the number one choice for pool and hot tub owners using FROG Sanitizing Systems. The FROG Water Care app will provide expert help with water testing to FROG’s unique chlorine or bromine levels as well as troubleshooting, finding a local dealer, and scheduling reminders for testing your water or replacing your FROG products. - Supports FROG and FROG @ease test strips
- For use only with FROG or FROG @ease test strips
- Gives clear step by step recommendations on test strip results
- View testing history
- Find your local dealer
- Provide dosage recommendations
- Solve pool problems
- Instant and precise advice on correcting any water issues
- Set reminders to help you maintain crystal clear and clean water
- Helpful testing history to see your progress and prevent future issues
- Ability to lock in your FROG dealer for easy replacement purchases
- Additional help at your fingertips including videos, manuals, and more.
- Direct line to our Customer Service experts for personalized assistance
Questions? Water Care Tips? Call 1-800-222-0169 or visit frogproducts.com
Notice Concerning Use of the FROG® Water Care Mobile Application:
FROG® Water Care Mobile Application © 2018 King Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks and the trade dress associated with any of the foregoing, including this mobile application, are the property of King Technology, Inc.
Ratings and Reviews
I waited too long to toss out the weekly spa care service, poorly trained constant turn over too too much chemical and very expensive.
FROG is easy, safe, clean and so well designed with the app that it is soo easy and inexpensive to assure safe, clean, foam feee and crystal clear spa ALL THE TIME.
The Spa frog app is great.
I think the app is a great tool to have. Not only does it incorporate technology but it’s some what digital. You just input your data and the app does the rest. The only issue I have with that my spa frog chlorine empty’s out quickly as It gravitates to the waterfall. I have to tie it up on the other side of hot tub.
The app is easy to use but there should be a way of deleating old tests. The only other thing is estimating color levels, either darker or lighter than those displayed either in the app or on the bottle
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.