Lead the charge on D-Day as the tip of the spear in the largest Allied invasion of WW2! Defeat the occupation forces and take back France; storm the beaches, clear the trenches and liberate towns as you battle through the countryside of Normandy.
SEE AND FEEL THE ACTION!
Experience the ultimate 3rd person shooter with stunning console quality visuals, precise controls, advanced physics, destructible environments and full voiceovers. Jump into the heat of battle and push your device to the limit!
HUGE SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN!
Experience 5 separate campaigns with 145 separate missions based on the actual beach landings; Juno, Sword, Utah, Gold and Omaha. Destroy powerful tanks and cannons to allow allied forces to advance. Grab a stationary gun and unload against fortified positions. Man the Ack-Ack anti-aircraft guns to take down bombers and their escorts before they can release their payloads.
RUN THROUGH THE WARZONE!
Battle your way into the heart of enemy territory! Run through the battlefield dodging mines and leaping barriers as you move to the next cover point to avoid enemy fire. Emerge from destructible cover points to engage waves of enemies!
COMMAND AN ARSENAL OF DEADLY WEAPONS!
Take to the frontline with an array of classic weapons from World War 2. Grab a historic rifle to take down enemies accurately or, if you prefer, a machine-gun to unleash a hail of bullets. Call in Artillery strikes against entrenched enemy soldiers or shoulder a bazooka to reduce a tank to rubble.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not that good
First off, it’s controls are alright, but the aiming is very poor, like I pop from cover and instead of aiming where the dot it, it moves to the right or left, which ever it feels like. Secondly, you can’t get gold unless you don’t buy anything other hen what you want, and even then it’s pretty hard. This fact is worsened when you basically need to buy things like rockets and medkits due to the fact half of the side missions with tanks needs you to either spend about 10 grenades or 1 rocket, which you’ll get maybe 3 grenades back. Thirdly, the time limit of 2 minutes is far to small, due to you fighting enemies that can take about 5 it so carbine rounds, you might as well just hope that your SMG just mows them down in time. As well, it wouldn’t be so bad if you could actually headshot every enemy troop, but they added helmets, so now you headshot one, they duck into so now you’ve either got to wait for them to pop out and get shot a couple of times or go for another person; which would let that enemy you just shot pop back up and hit you even more, creating some off balance game play.
I love this game but it’s pretty hard to earn gold to purchase heavy weapons I don’t want to do in app purchases because I’m going to be upgrading to the iPhone 8 soon and I don’t want to lose what I purchased and I gave some time to think about it and I wanted to recommend if possible to add some new missions ones that you could earn gold from that people who can’t afford in app purchases could at least benefit from instead of them being forced to pull out some money and purchase gold from the store it also might get people to play more and if the cost of purchasing items from the store like extra gold credits wasn’t sooo expensive people probably would be willing to pay to play instead of writing a horrible review but I’m still pretty unhappy 🙁 with this app for this reason I’m only giving a 1 star rating until this issue gets resolved
Great game, but....
I enjoyed this game. Need lots of gold to play it. I paid for gold sometimes. Other times I used their free offers from advertisers. I did quite a few free offers, which were not free because some money went their way for a free trial or one thing or another. One day I got stiffed after depositing $30 into a casino bank. I was supposed to get 740 or so gold for that. Never got it though I waited weeks for a response. Then suddenly the offers disappeared. Nothing. Buy the gold or don’t play. On other devices the offers remained but not on mine. Since the advertisers pay to have offers presented I thought this was a very poor means of dealing with a person who took advantage of their offers. Needless to say I stopped playing, but only because these guys stopped me from playing. Unreal, but true.
- Glu Games Inc
- 758.3 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012 - 2016 Glu Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Small Crate of Gold $4.99
- Medium Crate of Gold $9.99
- Large Crate of Gold $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.