Join the battle for Europe in the exciting sequel to Frontline Commando: D-Day. Close in on the Occupation with each mission, make your way to the heart of Berlin, and lead the Allied forces to victory! History depends on you!
ENGAGE IN HISTORIC WARFARE
Experience exciting campaigns with challenging missions that will test your skills on the battlefields of Belgium, Italy, Germany, and more. Fight enemy troops, eliminate snipers, or obliterate convoys, halftracks, and tanks to forward the campaign and save Europe.
COMPLETE DANGEROUS MISSIONS
Master challenging objectives in Assault, Sharpshooter and Rocket Launcher missions to clear war-torn streets and rural villages of Axis invaders! Become a special operations solider to take down the deadliest, high-profile enemy officers and destroy valuable military targets.
POWERFUL WEAPONRY AT YOUR COMMAND
New and improved weapons are at your disposal to help lead the Allied forces to victory. Fight with your whole arsenal and utilize machine guns, sniper rifles, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, and more. Choose your weapon and eliminate your targets!
STELLAR GRAPHICS AND IMPACTFUL ENVIRONMENTS
With cutting-edge graphics and precise controls, you can see and feel the action. Whatever the mission, you’re on the frontlines.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, greedy developers
The game is great overall except for all the in app purchases and “Spec Ops” missions that require you to pay $$$ in order to play them. Nearly all the guns cost gold as the ones you do get only work in each individual region. I mean, at least make some of the weapons cost “War Cash” instead of making all of them cost gold. The game allows you to grind through each region without the use of in app purchases but in order to get the full experience, (allied weapons, tanks, spec ops missions etc.) you’ll need to get your credit card ready
Pay to win single player?
Wow this takes p2w to a whole new level. The game is very repetitive. When you finally pass one level you do the same exact thing again for the next chapter. The game gives you diamonds for premium currency which takes you a month of everyday playing to get anything. The missions are poorly thought out, one mission you need to snipe kill an officer, the next you need to snipe kill an army. Stay away from this game, as each mission can take up to 24 "energy", and you have 100 "energy" in total. You play for maybe 5 minutes and you have to wait for energy to recharge for 100 minutes.
Out of date
Frontline Commando is a pretty fun game and the graphics are good, but that is all that I really good things that I have to say about the game. First you start in Belgium,trying to push the Germans into Germany. Then you go to Germany seem right. Right... well after that you go to Italy?!? Why? That’s out of place. After that you go to North Africa? That’s even worse! Why do u go backwards in how WW2 went after Germany? If Germany surrendered then why go to North Africa or Italy? That’s what the game only gets 3 stars from me, it’s not the worst game ever but it’s not the best. But it is for free
- Glu Games Inc
- 209.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2014 - 2016 Glu Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Bonus Energy $0.99
- Small Gold Package $4.99
- Medium Gold Package $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.