ONE MAN. ONE WAR. YOU ARE THE FRONTLINE COMMANDO.
As the sole surviving Commando of a renegade attack against a ruthless dictator, you are stranded on the frontline and hell-bent on payback. You must use all of your specialized skills to survive the onslaught of the enemy forces and avenge your fallen soldiers.
SEE AND FEEL THE ACTION
The ultimate 3rd person shooter with stunning console quality visuals, precise controls, advanced physics and destructibles.
COMPLETE DEADLY MISSIONS
Emerge from destructible cover points to take down helicopters, jeeps and heavily defended enemy bases. Fight off increasingly difficult waves of enemies over a variety of combat mission types.
COMMAND AN ARSENAL OF DEADLY WEAPONS
Take to the frontline with an artillery of assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns, rocket launchers, med kits, armor and more!
• Daily Bonus with a chance at an exclusive weapon on day 15!
• Deal Critical Hit damage to enemies!
• Mid-tier weapon class with Critical Hit boosts!
• Increased mission reward payouts INCLUDING Gold for Killing Bosses!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
To Exit the Game Press "Esc" in the Map Menu or Command+Q in any screen.
► Added Quit button
► Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
If this is just a "lite" I would pay for a full version
I was looking for a good shooting game because I don't have my Xbox anymore and I would always play Halo 3. This game is amazing and totally more than I expected.
I play on a 13" MacBook Pro and it's great I'm usually not good with the ASWD control keys but this worked out really well for me even though it only has 3-4 hiding areas in each setting.
I had issues with the very last level Askari Al Musawi (Level 11) because I didn't have enough money and gold so I couldn't buy the best guns, but I was able to beat it with the guns I had.
This game is great and I would definitely buy a fuller version if there was one.
Not bad, but ceased to function
Nice, simple, FPS game. Runs well on 4gb RAM with background apps, but may get hot. Fine on i5 processor.
I can litteraly not play this game anymore. I tried to force quit it after I accidentally started the game. From then on, every time I tried to play the game, the app would close unexpectedly. Even after an unnstal followed by reinstal. Sad, I was hoping to see how well GLU’s game turned out, as I have had pretty good (for the price) performance from their games.
The one solution to this problem would be just don’t force it to quit. Nonetheless, decent introductory game to FPS for those new to the concept.
level 11 no gold bought
I made it to level 11 with buying extra gold I too wasted my gold buying armor…How to destory the helli is by shooting its propelers. There is another level I thought was impossible too but you I jst need to re adjust my strategy….I'm now stuck on the rescue mission but I almost won I had 1 guy left. Should win it soon great game wish there were more weapons available to buy with cash or a way to trad cash for gold I have over 20,000 and no money available guns.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.