FrontPack - Bike Routes, Events, Sharing, Tracking
By FrontPack, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find the best rides and stay connected with friends on the road and at home.
Find nearby food, shops, bike sharing stations, etc., right from the map. Upload photos and post your location. If you won’t have cell signal on the road, simply download the routes before heading out.
FIND THE BEST RIDES
• Local Routes: Browse the map or a list of routes near you. Published by bike shops, clubs, municipalities and cycling aficionados.
• Big Events: Browse a list of upcoming group rides and charity events. Whether you’re looking for a 2-hour community ride or a 7-day epic ride across the state, you can explore the route before during and after the event.
• Find Stuff: One tap from the map and you can find food, bike shops, public bike shares and anything else you’ll need on the road. Phone numbers and location are shown in the app with links to reviews.
• Post Photos: Snap a picture from your phone and post it to the map. You can post pictures to a shared map or post it to your own private tour.
• Share the Map: One tap to post the map to email so friends and family can share the fun.
• Live Tracking: Once enabled, the app will periodically beam your location to the Internet so people can find you. You’ll show up on your friends' map and they’ll be on yours. It’s that simple. It automatically shuts off after 12 hours.
• Offline Routes: Before you head out, download the route so it’s physically on your phone. The app will copy the route, plus the ‘map tiles’, so you’ll have accurate maps surrounding the route. You don’t need a cell signal to follow!
BY CYCLISTS FOR CYCLISTS
Use the feedback page in the app to tell us what you love and what you don’t. We’ll adjust and evolve.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.01
Corrected screen resolution new phones and tablets, added Transport layer for maps.