Enhance your museum experience with the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science app. Use the app as your adventure companion to explore the museum and discover Frost Science in a new way. Take your visit to the next level with our enhanced experience, descriptive audio descriptions, interactive themed scavenger hunts and more. Grab the Frost Science app and go!
Located in downtown Miami’s Museum Park, Frost Science is a leading-edge science museum dedicated to sharing the power of science, sparking wonder and investigation, and fueling innovation for the future. An aquarium, planetarium and a science museum – explore it all at Frost Science.
• Go on an interactive scavenger hunt and earn digital badges
• Enhance your visit and unlock curated exhibit content to bring the museum to life
• Access descriptive audio descriptions of selected tactile exhibits
• Dive deeper with a full list of Frost Science exhibitions
• Navigate the museum and find yourself on the map to continue your exploration
• Create an account to plan your visit and keep track of purchases
• Purchase tickets directly through the app and avoid waiting in line. Already have tickets? Link them to the app using your account.
NOTE: Bluetooth must be turned on for full functionality. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Exhibits with audio descriptions are identified by the AD icon and the app will push notifications when content is available. Exhibits with enhanced experience are identified by visual cues. Frost Science offers free guest Wi-Fi throughout the campus.
Let us know how the app is working and how we can improve your experience by sending us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frost Science Website: http://www.frostscience.org
We made lots of under the hood improvements to streamline your experience and to address issues around tickets purchase process, detecting enhanced experience and accessible audio features while you are visiting the museum as well as helping you to see your location on our museum map.
Ratings and Reviews
It is frustrating to use . Sometimes it takes up to 4 tries to buy a ticket as the app takes you back to the start of the process when you click purchase.
In addition even if you are log in and makes you log in again to buy a ticket .
Very user friendly! So excited for the museum to finally open!
Scavenger hunt was awesome!
The scavenger hunt took us all around the museum finding interesting clues along the way.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.