*Warning: the game will work on iPhone 5C and above and iPad Pro / 4. Other devices are not supported*
On a world where a giant and lethal storm restlessly moves around the globe, people learned to survive in this cold, harsh and hostile environment. They are searching for the Refuge, a place where the Frost would never go.
Inspired by deckbuilding games like Dominion, Ascension and the like, Frost is solo survival card game that puts you in charge of a group of people looking for the Refuge. Resources, weapons, ideas, dangers and regions are represented by cards, use them wisely!
- Challenging survival deckbuilding gameplay, requiring anticipation, strategy and memory
- Intriguing, immersive universe
- Sloppy but graceful unique artwork
- Hours of gameplay with difficulty modes, endless mode, Scenarios and cards to unlock
- Dozens of cards to discover
- Different characters with different abilities
- Accessible and paced at your own rhythm, playable by all (some illustrations might disturb the youngest)
- Made with love <3
. Support for iPhone X
. Several minor fixes and tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Game doesn’t same mid-playthrough!
Absolutely unforgivable in an iOS app! Get a phone call, put down the phone off for 5 minutes to do something else and BAM, back to the title screen, all your progress lost.
Would be 5 stars, but as of now, LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE!
Really enjoyed this game and appreciated the updates over the past year or so. Thanks!
Really Nice Unique Survival Game
I really don’t understand the complaint in one of the reviews that the game is “too random”. That is the purpose of the game. You make choices every step to increase your chances against random events. I am really enjoying Frost. The gameplay really does feel like a survival or a roguelike game where you’re not supposed to necessarily win even if you make good decisions every turn. The event cards create a pretty nice diverse gameplay every time you play. Three resources create many combinations for cards to buy within every attempt.
I also enjoy the art style that looks like someone has drawn by hand on paper as opposed to creating it entirely on computer. I don’t know whether it’s actually the case but it looks nice. Also the audio is very impressive.
- Jerome Bodin
- 466.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016-17 Studio des Ténèbres
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.