By Frost Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The banking features you expect in a unique mobile experience that can only come from Frost.
Our custom-built app combines robust features and user-friendly interactions to make it easy to bank with your phone.
MAKE A CHECK DEPOSIT
Securely deposit checks with a generous daily limit and next business day fund availability when you deposit before 9pm.
QUICK AND SECURE LOGIN
Log in with a simple and easy-to-use four-digit PIN that is unique to your device.
DIRECT ACCESS TO A FROST BANKER
Talk directly to a Frost Banker with the touch of a button.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Send money to anyone, anywhere and make bill payments on the go
* Create memos for each transaction
* Locate 1,100+ Frost ATMs and 100+ financial centers
* View and zoom, save and print cleared check images
* See running balances, plus view and search transactions
* View upcoming payment and transfer activity
What's New in Version 2.6
- New option to login using Touch ID for customers who have only one login ID set up on their mobile device. The use of this feature requires that your device supports Touch ID and that it is enabled.
- Access the main menu from anywhere in the app by swiping from left to right.
- Consistent look and feel for all back buttons.
- Minor bug fixes and user experience enhancements.
Great Banking App
Finally Touch ID support has arrived. It would be really really helpful if you could visualize Transfers that you've created, but have not actually transferred yet. I make regular transfers from other accounts & have trouble remembering whether or not I have scheduled the transfer. My transfers aren't regular enough to schedule them on a recurring basis, so it would be really nice if this was implemented. Thanks!
Easy mobile banking
I love the way this app is set up. The simplicity makes it easy for me to see my accounts. I'm able to transfer and make payments without having any problem.
Please support pasting into password field
The app STILL does not allow pasting into the password field for login. This is a terrible experience for people that use tools like 1password where each site gets it's own unique and very long password.
Even though Touch ID was just added (many thanks for that) it is just too difficult to use because of the issue above.