By Rahul Biswas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Holly as she opens her very first bakery in the coastal city of Providence, Rhode Island. Help her make cakes and cookies plus some special cupcakes from a recipe book her grandmother sent her from France. She even has a citrus juicer for fresh orange juice and lemonade. Her friends have all promised to stop by and once things start rolling, there will be some town folk too. It can get really busy though and people are hungry!
Once you have mastered the basics, go to rainy Seattle, Washington and serve up some proper coffee while meeting new customers. Holly also knows a local confectioner who makes delicious candy. You can make fancier cakes too for extra profit. Then head south to San Francisco, California. Holly has her eye on a really chic double oven and you can meet some locals. Add pie to your repertoire before going back east. Serve hungry airline passengers waiting to board at JFK airport in New York City. Lighten their mood by mixing up some smoothies in your new blender. Your adventure continues across the Atlantic in the culinary center of the world -- Paris, France. Holly's grandmother has a crepe machine waiting for you there. Then cross the channel to London, England. They are eagerly awaiting some decidedly English fare. Finish of your journey back in sunny California with a stop at the San Diego zoo. Hungry animals await your delicious creations.
- Prepare fresh food for hungry customers according to proven recipes
- Visual and audio feedback to play quickly and effectively
- Seven exciting cities with new adventures each time
- Five types of animated machines with their own unique recipes and characteristics
- Twenty-four unique characters plus six extra animal characters
- Recipe book so you can prepare accordingly
- Hearts and moods to indicate what customers are thinking
- Plates to keep prepared foods with special plates for cookies and cupcakes
- Candy delivered to your bakery to appease impatient customers
- Increasing difficulty and challenges in later cities
- In-game tutorials make getting started fun and easy
- Want to let a friend play? Manage users right inside the game
- Local and global high scores list to show off your accomplishments
- Custom, exclusive theme music for each city and helpful sound effects
- Settings to customize the game to your personal preferences
- Addictive, exciting game play
What's New in Version 1.2.6
- Fixed problem where Frosting could not be installed on the iPod Touch or iPad
Too hard too soon
I use to like this game but I don't now. I don't want to be a killjoy but it is just too hard. I have owned this game for a long time and stopped playing it for awhile. Just played and it was difficult on the first level. I don't remember it being so hard. I am all for challenge but that's ridiculous. I have read other reviews and see I am the exception. I think people complained so much about it being too easy that the makers made it ridiculously hard.
Was really fun at first but there's not enough challenges! And I hate that even after you reach your total for the day it just keeps going until you let your stars run out! You need to change it to where the day is shorter! And maybe speed it up or something! It just gets so boring! Maybe add new stuff to buy or decorate or something
I love playing the game especially to pass the time. I've shouted out loud many times when I have completed difficult levels.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 24, 2010
- Version: 1.2.6
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rahul Biswas
- © 2010 Rahul Biswas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.