The world's largest social network for curly hair. Built by us, for us.
Post your progress, search for product reviews by hair type, and buy products from the beauty supply. FROtorial is the ultimate social network for your hair care.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but still some bugs
I love the concept of this app. I’ve had it downloaded for a while now and I like the new updates, however:
1.) Sometimes when I comment on a post my comment doesn’t show up at all, like I never commented in the first place.
2.) There should be a way to delete “Track your progress” pictures that you’ve posted. There was but it’s gone now.
3.) There should be a block button. Not everyone is nice in real life or this app.
4.) You should be able to unlike a post or picture just like how you can like a picture. I’ve been scrolling on this app and accidentally liked posts before and there should be a way to unlike.
5.) When I click on the activity part of the bottom tab, sometimes it shows the recent activity I’ve gotten but overlapped. It overlaps to where if someone liked my post and I scroll up, their name will b dragged in the direction I scroll.
6.) The new hair salon update should let you sign up different places without having to actually own the salon. If I wanted to sign up the salon down the street from my house, there should be a way for me to do that.
7.) There aren’t any notifications. I can’t get any notifications on my phone for this app even though they’re turned on.
8.) You should be able to tag multiple people and different hair products in a comment.
Thanks for reading, hope this helps.
Maybe it will be better in the future
Here are my issues with it
1. When adding tags for the products you used in your hair, you can only chose from a select few products that the app has links to purchase from. Every product I use, the app doesn’t have a tag for, and they don’t allow the account holder to create a new tag for it.
2. Same goes for adding tags for hairstyles. There are more than just 30 hairstyles in the world.... can’t make your own tag.
2. When searching a tag, for example “3b hair”, the app shows you results for anyone with that tag and any others they included. Most people I see on this app post a picture and include almost all of the tags so that its seen no matter what tag is searched. So when I want to find pictures from users who also have 3b hair, I cannot. Because I am bombarded with every single person who posts a picture and inclusdes that tag in their post even if it has nothing to do with 3b hair. There should be a search option where only photos/posts from people who specifically used only the tags you searched for and no others show up.
That’s all I noticed so far, its too annoying to want to use because of this. So I’ll try again in 6 months, then a year to check for improvements.
First, thank you so much for the feedback. We worked back with our engineering team and implemented just about all the suggestions here with our latest version. Check it out! If you see any more issues or have a suggestion, drop us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!
I liked this app
I liked this app and wanted to do something big to get people involved. After I started posting it started to get bugs. Everytime I would open the app it would show no posts yet when I know I've posted. Every different tab I would hit it kept showing no post yet. I figured I'd give it a day or two but that didn't work either, so I decided to delete the app and redownload it. MISTAAAKE!
Now I cannot access my old profile. It asks me for the email but I never remember giving an email, sometimes I forget though so I put in one of the only two emails I use and it said that wasn't an email used. GREAT! Thanks means it has to be the other email address. Nope! Wrong that one wasn't used either. Now I have no way to log back on, or save my profile.
Can support contact me😩.
Hi LaurenLoreal, please email us email@example.com if you need help accessing your account
- FRO APPS LLC
- 60.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 FRO Apps LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.