Mac|Life - Best New iOS Game - “truly an intelligent turn-based game”
Pocket Gamer - "Frozen Synapse Prime stands out as a welcoming presence in the complex and slightly fusty strategy genre”
Take part in the ultimate turn-based strategy game and lead a rebel faction to overthrow a powerful corporation controlling the city of Markov Geist. By commanding an elite strike team of futuristic soldiers including shotgunners and snipers, grenadiers and machine-gunners you can be victorious. Plot paths and issue orders to your units, test your plans and predict your opponent in each turn. Combat plays out on procedural, 3D, destructible and customizable battlefields.
- Rich single player campaign with 40+ challenging missions.
- Missions vary from eliminating enemies to protecting VIPs, rescuing hostages, to infiltrating and controlling bases
- Full 3D Presentation - Experience the world of Frozen Synapse like never before. Newly design characters models, destructible arenas, cinematic replays, kill cams, dynamic lighting, audio and visual effects
Become the ultimate tactician.
**Compatibility - Frozen Synapse Prime is designed to work for:
- iPhone 5 and up
- iPad 4 and up
- iPad Mini 2 and up
- iPod 6 and up
Anything below these specifications is not supported and will not play Frozen Synapse (at least properly!)
Updated for latest devices.
Ratings and Reviews
A captivating and complex strategy game, Frozen Synapse Prime boasts turn-based tactical combat that rewards foresight and patience. Will you dash past that window, duck out of view, or wait for your enemies to come to you? With a huge assortment of maneuvers and unit types, the game provides limitless ways to eliminate your foes—and thanks to a thoughtfully tucked-away interface, the focus is always on the action.
Resuming after pressing the home button
The game is amazing and it is incredibly satisfying to watch your plan unfold and watch your little dudes kill the enemies. Something that annoys me though is that when i exit the game by pressing the home button and then come back via double pressing the home button, it has to load up the game again. It does not restart the mission but it does delete my plan for the current turn. Please fix this, i would give it 5 stars but this is incredibly annoying and is making me play less and less.
hit or miss
i enjoy tactical strategic game so thiswas right up my ally. i have not played the game yet because i fear my ipod touch 5 will explode but from the reviews of it this seems like a marvelous game. the crashes do not concern me as most games tend to crash when on handware not specified to run it properly and that is most likely the reason for the low reviews. I recommend this to those who enjoy lengthy tactical games!
- Double Eleven Limited
- 405.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 Double Eleven Limited and Mode 7 Limited. All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.