The frSIP Mobile for iOS is a client software designed to work with any enterprise running frSIP UC 2.9.3 or above. Video calling is only available in frSIP UC 3.1 or above.
This app provides enterprise mobility by enabling users to pair their mobile phone with their office extensions. You may make and receive calls on your office line right from your iOS device whenever you are connected to Wifi or 3G, 4G LTE.
You may put this app in background mode and it will ring whenever your office phone rings. Outgoing calls placed on this app will be made via your office phone line. Take advantage of our mobility features and stay connected anytime, anywhere!
- The new application alert introduced in 4.3.1 was changed. Now, anyone using iOS 10+ and signing into frSIP® UC 4.0.1+ will see the alert.
- The toolbar containing the Back button and the Edit button now appear as expected when the Contact Details screen opens from the Phone tab in Contacts
Ratings and Reviews
It's cool you can video call from your iPhone
However it seems to only work in landscape mode if the other end is a vvx phone.
The January 2013 update was useless, at least for the 4S. The app worked great the first few days I used it, but since then it has crashed on startup every single time. Don't waste your time with this useless tool.
- Deltapath, Inc.
- 94.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Deltapath, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.