Frugi - Home Budget
By Iman Ghasempour
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Surely you have experienced problems of the amount of money spent or earned for what and when.
Using Frugi, you will be able to simply manage all your payments and incomes.
Frugi has been designed in an intuitive way that without any instructions you can manage your budget.
Within three seconds you will be able to insert a transaction, and all calculations are done automatically.
Interestingly, you need considerably more time while jotting it down on paper even if you don’t make any calculations.
- Fully localized
- Simple design for easy use
- Classifying monthly expenses and incomes
- Smart calendar for displaying all items of a day
- Supporting multiple calendars:
Gregorian, Buddhist, Indian, Japanese, Islamic, Persian
- Using smart tags
- Recognizing and extraction of tags based on input data
- Using tags for advanced search
- Presenting statistics in "Tag Cloud" format to see the monthly budget in one glance
- Supporting all monetary units
- Future lists
- Setting alarms to remind future lists
- Displaying one day items with different colors for different days
- Adding/editing items on the calendar
- Showing item differences between two months (current and previous)
- Using multiple accounts
- Balancing transfers from one account to another
- PDF output
- Excel output
- Air print
- Choosing your favorite theme
- Defining the last day of financial month
- Using Passcode and TouchID (finger print) for security
- iCloud Backup
- iCloud Auto Sync
- Today Widget
What's New in Version 5.2.4
- iPhone X and iOS 11 support
- minor bug fix
I’ve been using this app for over a year. Being super finicky about apps i have to give kudos to this one... ease of use... ease of info transfer... design/layout... options to enter info... etc etc etc
I’m having issues at the moment for the First time, the app won’t open properly, just a blank screen... hope it’s a quick fix I can figure out quickly cause I don’t like any of the other apps out there for keeping track and recording my cash flow
I tried many apps and found Frugi is the best. It’s so quick and easy. You can export data to csv and pdf in a simple way.
But there is a bug that heat up battery and drain battery so fast.
The Current Version Crashes every time I try to open it
I was excited to try Frugi. I have downloaded it ... Deleted it then downloaded it again, over and over: it has crashed every time I try to open it on my iPhone 7+ running iOS 11.2.2 and the two previous versions of iOS.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 5.2.4
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Iman Ghasempour
- ©2017 by Iman Ghasempour
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.